Kid's Workshop

Started by kid1293, January 24, 2020, 05:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Hi. I'll answer the best I can.

A playground. Of course, it can be separate. I am locked up with other things
but I will start doing it later.

Children. I have said that I can not model humans (or animals). I am happy
I could use Jinxie's deco people earlier but I do not want to make still-standing
children in vanilla clothes. It will simply not be a good result.
Small bearded boys and girls with breasts...

Abandoned

There is some small deco plant debris piles in Kid GrowHuntFish mod.  They look good placed in pastures.

Jewelz

Abandoned

:D  Well, yes, good thing most of us do not get a close up view.  :D

@kid1293  Deco children in override white, black, brown, buckskin, Christmas, and Ice Castle clothes all looked fine  :)  Just add a few of those children then, hmmm, well I don't think I want Christmas clothes in summer.  ;D

I am sure there will be many good comments here about Playground with a few deco children added.  ;D ;D ;D

kid1293

Time for a small update. :)
The Playground deco is in the second post on the first page.
I am not convinced that deco people are any good. 
@Abandoned , there are just a few :)

Abandoned

:) @kid1293 Thank you, the separate park and family is just fine.  :) A few more children would have been nice, but it is good as it is.  :)  Thank you

Abandoned

Quote from: 1 on January 30, 2020, 10:38:35 AM
QuotePosted by: Abandoned
« on: Today at 05:06:08 AM »Insert Quote
There is some small deco plant debris piles in Kid GrowHuntFish mod.  They look good placed in pastures.

I didint find it, i got version 1.2, is it old ?

The plant debris in Kid GrowHuntFish is the last item on the menu -f-key variants.  Latest version, It is not an old mod.  See screenshot.  I pace some in farm field and fenceless pasture for you to see.  Maybe small than you would have liked but they look good.

Abandoned

:)  yes, there are a lot of mods and a lot of menu items.  :)  Glad you found it.

kid1293

I read that you wanted some more people @Abandoned

I updated the Playground with a few texture and position changes.
The way the game handles it you can not load it in a save-game.

I will not work on these models anymore.

Abandoned

oh fantastic  :) Thank you very much @kid1293  :)

Edit:  Can this Deco Park with deco people be use along with original Granny Park?

kid1293

Yes, sure. It can be used with anything I think. :)
Unique names on everything.

kid1293

@1 - Here are a few Dungpiles and Haypiles.
:) A dirty job but it had to be done.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3615.msg65757#msg65757

kid1293

:) Great! Now I know which maps to avoid!  ;D ;D

brads3

this is becoming a project. lotta neat toys added. 1 thing i we never have enough of is filler parks. we have granny's parks and the bee keeper from the castle addon and the fish ponds.  still there is always room for more like between farm houses or even the housing in town. maybe a flower garden park,doesn't have to be fancy.not with large trees but with shorter bushes.

if you are ambitious, make a set with some jobs or outputs. like the tiny mod set but on a larger scale. like a backyard of a farm but it gives a variety of goods at the same time-some clothes,apple pies,butter,eggs,pork chops,and firewood. a mixture of items the the bannies use and food items. kinda like the Amish or people would have made at home themself. or like farmers would do in the fall or winter.if this can use 2 bannies as wrorkers, it'll work well between 2 farm houses. 

just brainstorming. i am sure other players can add to those ideas.

kid1293

Hmm. I like that idea. @Abandoned has told me the same thing and I will soon
have time to check on it. A backyard project :) Better start a new Workshop ;D