News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BETA : New Medieval Castle : Beta v 0.1 - Walls

Started by RedKetchup, April 21, 2015, 07:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

just to have a fineness .. considering the fence diagonal Kralyerg believe is feasible to apply it to the walls?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

michbret

Bonjour Redketchup,

Je suis vraiment impressionné par vos réalisations et par la vitesse à laquelle vous les faites !!  - I am really impressed with your achievements and by the speed at which you do them !!

C'est réellement excellent. - Excellent awesome work !

Félicitations et merci pour le partage de tous vos mods - Congratulations and thanks for sharing all these mods

Cheers

Michel

Denis de la Rive

Very well done! Nice solution to the wall access problem! Thanks for the good work.  :) :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on April 27, 2015, 05:25:12 AM
just to have a fineness .. considering the fence diagonal Kralyerg believe is feasible to apply it to the walls?

graphically doable, pathing will be the hardest.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

for those who are wondering what i m doing lately.... since i didnt posted any screenshots....

i took a day off and played Civ V ^^ and i was also trying to 'adapt' my pieces to the fact they can walk on the walls :P

like this screenshot, you can see there is a hole on top now and a stairs going there ^^

chillzz

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 28, 2015, 04:04:48 AM
[size=0px]for those who are wondering what i m doing lately.... since i didnt posted any screenshots....[/size][/size][size=0px]i took a day off and played Civ V ^^ and i was also trying to 'adapt' my pieces to the fact they can walk on the walls like this screenshot, you can see there is a hole on top now and a stairs going there ^^
[/size]
[size=0px]
you're outputting quality mods in mega fast time... once in a while you need to play too.. all work no play is no fun ;)[/size]
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

Stephen122334

RedKetchup

not yet, not enough content to test yet, soon ™
EDIT: I mean not enough content "ready"* to test  :P

RedKetchup

i am trying to push the first BETA phase for today :)
adapted the last pieces for wall-walk and made my icons.... only the footprints left to do :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 02, 2015, 04:19:36 AM
i am trying to push the first BETA phase for today :)
adapted the last pieces for wall-walk and made my icons.... only the footprints left to do :)

should be very very soon :)

chillzz

yay! can't wait to play around with the medieval walls :)

hopefully i can download it when i return from groceries later this afternoon.
Then I will have something to play with while waiting on those endless windows re-installs for one of my customers.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

BETA : New Medieval Castle : Beta v 0.1 - Walls

First BETA 0.1 is UP !!!!!

This beta covers most of the pieces of walls.
Walls can be used to protect your castle (castle in future patchs) or to protect your city.

Pieces so far:

Medieval Wall - Straight
Medieval Wall - Corner
Medieval Wall - Harrowed
Medieval Wall - End
Medieval Wall - 3-Way
Medieval Wall - 4-Way

Medieval Wall - Double Doors

Medieval Wall - Bridge
Medieval Wall - DrawBridge (2 models rotating with "F" key)

Medieval Wall - Walltower (at 45'  designed to be in a corner - *will do a front one later in a patch)

Available on first page :) first reply :)

noobee

Great job. Can you change the double door footprint, so it would allow to actually draw a double road through? Also, there really need to be some smaller wall pieces (like 3x2).

Stephen122334

RedKetchup

yeah i need to make one of 2' width road.  but i didnt figured out yet how i can make it match with walls that would be next to it. same about 1x3 wall that can fill holes (less than 3 width).

to make a block isnt the problem, the problem is at the parapet level(the carvings in the parapet), i need to make them 'imbricate' into the wall built next to it. but i ll check that and try to find a solution.