News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Water and Wind Mills - Redketchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 16, 2014, 08:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

yup you ll get 'double flour' error / conflict , and eventually 'double bread' error/conflict
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 20, 2014, 01:41:23 AM
yup you ll get 'double flour' error / conflict , and eventually 'double bread' error/conflict
if I were using your watermill and only the bakery of ill_tonkso?
I have not seen your bakery .. if I used your future bakery with the windmill ill_tonkso?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

you put it down or not, i dont have any idea how bad will be the errors/crashes

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 20, 2014, 01:50:37 AM
you put it down or not, i dont have any idea how bad will be the errors/crashes
ok .. i will try sawmill, your watermill, and his windmill/bakery ..
see what happens ...
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

irrelevant

@RedKetchup I'm confused, have you made a bakery to go along with this, or do I have to use someone else's bakery?  :(

RedKetchup

i didnt yet, it is only in "alpha" stage.

irrelevant

RedKetchup

irrelevant

Oh good! I'll wait for that before I build the mill then.

RedKetchup

it is an alpha version, keep that in mind. models for windmill still can change, if i find the courage to build a new one to satisfy the 'dutchmill-people' :P

you can still gather and stock "flour"  ;D

irrelevant

Forget the Dutchie, your Ketchup-fan is good! It's all my fault, I thought you were using that bug-ugly, though historically correct, Tonkso windmill, which I ha--er, I mean, which I do not find pleasing. ;)

RedKetchup

you are not alone who doesnt like my ingenious windmill model :P
:-[

irrelevant

So, you created the Tonkso windmill? It's a lovely rendering. I just don't care for the design. It's a personal failure on my part. I like the one in your mod.

RedKetchup

no i didnt.

people dont like this:

here, and other forums like banishedmods.com

khemari

Hi Redketchup

Just to say that I really admire your work - those 2 story houses are genius! so I feel a bit unreasonable in saying that your windmill design doesn't appeal to me. I've been trying to work out why and I think somehow it doesn't feel like a wind machine to me?

Somehow I keep wanting something more like your silo design - at least the vertical "barn" part of it - with long graceful lightweight sails because even small winds have to move them. Smaller wind propellers are also lightweight and set as high as possible to catch the wind but mostly seem to be used for pumping and electricity generation rather than grinding flour. And usually the sails are on a rotating bit that turns to catch different wind directions.

It doesn't have to look like the Dutch windmills - it could be Redketchup version!

Anyway I'll certainly be using your watermill and bakery whatever you do for the windmill.

[Hmmmm, actually thinking about the silo maybe it have a windmill attached? Grain storage would be useful at the mill :) ]