News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Water and Wind Mills - Redketchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 16, 2014, 08:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

I told you before; I love it, just because it doesn´t look like some existing windmill. It looks like a Banished windmill. :) So if you like it yourself, please keep it this way.

I am also sure it would work, for some not too heavy work. (I know a bit about such things, worked for a while constructing and calculationg on windmills)

RedKetchup

when i ll be back to it... gonna check how it would look if..........

if i would put the .... metal sails into .... wood sails !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

.... or cloth-sails, leather-sails..... not so heavy, would decrease the losses! (engineer talking!)  ;)

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 21, 2014, 08:43:09 PM
it is an alpha version, keep that in mind. models for windmill still can change, if i find the courage to build a new one to satisfy the 'dutchmill-people' :P

you can still gather and stock "flour"  ;D
agree to the change!  :P ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on October 22, 2014, 02:03:35 AM
.... or cloth-sails, leather-sails..... not so heavy, would decrease the losses! (engineer talking!)  ;)

maybe i ll check and keep idea in mind

irrelevant

@RedKetchup Well, I like your windmill, and I'm going to build one, to go along with your soon-to-be bakery :)

What size will the bakery footprint be?

RedKetchup

8x7 or 8x8 with the road in front (2nd floor included btw :D)

assobanana76

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Fellow Villager

assobanana76

Fellow Villager

i hate civilization....never played it, only for few hours

irrelevant

I enjoyed Alpha Centauri and Alien Crossfire. Not really Civ though.

Bobbi

I love Civ, but I always wait a few months to buy, hopefully on sale. Wait til they shake out the bugs, sometimes wait until expansion packs come out. The Vanilla game before expansion packs is usually kind of lame.

rkelly17

Quote from: irrelevant on October 27, 2014, 06:25:40 AM
I enjoyed Alpha Centauri and Alien Crossfire. Not really Civ though.

Like @RedKetchup I drank the kool-aid. If you liked the two ACs, you'll like the new version of Civ 5. It looks a lot like AC and plays much the same, though with a significantly more complex tech mechanism--now a web rather than a tree. Engine is still Civ 5, but it is the descendant of AC.

Bobbi

I will eventually drink the kool-ade, too, after it is out for a while and unless it gets really bad reviews.