News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

assobanana76: New Las Vegans

Started by assobanana76, January 08, 2015, 04:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

but, if I don't mistake, looking your 2nd image, making two 7x7 or two 3x15 make the same number of trees.. 32.. with two workers.. right?
a 7x15 is better for one or two workers?

edit: u already say it.. 630 x workers. great addiction by actual 399 to 630!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

I had done your homework!
reopened the school, turned the crops from 7x7 to 7x15, crude tools, built only vanilla wooden houses ..
but remained on the edge of a cliff !!
I made extreme efforts to save this city but fate was against me ...
- 6 homes burned by fire (I had no more wood to rebuild)
- Twice many deaths from starvation (perhaps too violent passage total crops largest)
- Crash of trading post (I dunno why ...)

.. so I decided to restart with "New Las Vegans" learning from my mistakes and following  your advise..

and this time it really seems a good start !!
- Immediately crops / orchard 7x15 with one farmer
- School built and activated immediately
- Built only vanilla wooden houses that not stealing iron to the blacksmith (built in the first year)
- Houses built beside the jobs (and also specialized stockpiles)

Here's a screenshot of the fourth year!

I'll keep you posted!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

update year 5..
everything is going incredibly well!
- Built the bridge that will allow me to get to the area dedicated to the mine / quarry
- Construction in the first trading post
- The school has three students
- Population growth is correct (2 wood house per year)
- With only four crops and one orchard (both 7x15) I even excessive overabundance of food (currently 3519 for 23 people)!
- I followed the advice to keep at least 10% of the total workers as a laborer)

screenshots..

RedKetchup

are you using Medieval Town Beta 0.7 ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 21, 2015, 03:09:08 AM
yes, but after the last time (when I had to demolish and reconstruct 6 medieval house and the ruins of the city for too many died of old age), I decided to use the vanilla at least for the first 10 years (or at least until the reserves iron are stable).
I have done things too fast as too quickly I turned the crops / orchard from 7x7 to 7x15.

so, in case, you still have time to review the pixels or the amount of storage the general store or the height of the water tower!  ;D

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on April 21, 2015, 03:20:06 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on April 21, 2015, 03:09:08 AM
yes, but after the last time (when I had to demolish and reconstruct 6 medieval house and the ruins of the city for too many died of old age), I decided to use the vanilla at least for the first 10 years (or at least until the reserves iron are stable).
so, in case, you still have time to review the pixels or the amount of storage the general store or the height of the water tower!  ;D

Ha !

hehe . no, i wont have to touch them anymore since i already used my new 'cheap pixel technic' ^^

assobanana76

But others any changes I believe would crash the game ..
e.g. if I make the general market, and then you change (correctly IMO) the value of storage or if I build water tower and then you resize .. or not?
I have not had time for my experiment, but if the water tower was perfectly as tall as a 2nd floor ... ihihihihihih ...  ;D

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on April 21, 2015, 03:41:45 AM
But others any changes I believe would crash the game ..
e.g. if I make the general market, and then you change (correctly IMO) the value of storage or if I build water tower and then you resize .. or not?
I have not had time for my experiment, but if the water tower was perfectly as tall as a 2nd floor ... ihihihihihih ...  ;D

it wouldnt crash the game but you would only see the difference if you demolish it and rebuild it.

what happended about the houses, some of the textures completely 'disappeared' from the mod since i replaced some with more efficient textures with other names. thats what happended.

assobanana76

I do not know exactly.
to avoid the crash, as read between the post, I have demolished six houses built before the change pixels, loaded the new release and then rebuilt.
but having done so for six houses at the same time and having a few stocks of iron meant that reconstruction happen very slowly and then people are aged to the point where, at the end of total reconstruction, half had died from old age!!!
my mistake!  :'(

assobanana76

update 10 years.
we are the usual but this time I could do it!
for clearing the entire urban area, I used six laborer du 27 total and were not enough!
at least two farmer and builder have abandoned their job to help you!
result .. construction of houses still and aged population!
not even the priority tool worked!

fortunately jobs are ending deforestation and the builder is back to do his job!
I hope that with the construction of 4 houses can recover the situation!

in the meantime, however, I managed to build a mine and a quarry!
and I drew all the roads that will regulate the neighborhoods 12x12.

Now that I got the "OK" RedKetchup I can proceed with the new medieval houses v. 0.7!
and then start building farmhouse and urban neighborhoods with shops on the ground floor!

RedKetchup

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 27, 2015, 04:09:56 AM
lol to your last screenshot  ;D
animalistic orgy!!  ;D
happy to be finally free, they are grouped in a secluded spot!

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on April 27, 2015, 04:12:50 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on April 27, 2015, 04:09:56 AM
lol to your last screenshot  ;D
animalistic orgy!!  ;D
happy to be finally free, they are grouped in a secluded spot!

it is a zoo !

assobanana76

assobanana76

update 15 years

I finally finished clearing all areas that will host the farmhouse (west) and urban areas (east)!
cost me almost the failure to old age of the population but I saved the last moment thanks to the advice had here!  ;D

I bought the seeds of potatoes and flax!
now produce squash, potatoes, plum and soon flax!
and then I can start from the first farmhouse (size 12x25) that will be inside crops of cotton and linen, medieval houses, tailor and storage shed.
I decided that the farmhouse (12x25) of this type will be four: clothing production, bread production etc., oil production and manufacture alcohol .. there shouldn't be more like the food production chain ..
in addition to these there will be 4 small farmhouse (size 12x12) that will host medieval houses with many small vegetable garden (1x4 / 5), decoration and storage barn / shed.

I can not wait to beautify the city with walls, decorations, channels etc. but before I forced myself to fill at least all the vanilla works (over 10% of laborer) to have a stable situation of all resources.

screenshot:
but I could not resist .. and I allowed myself one building "nonessential" .. the Buddhist temple: