News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Feel so rusty IMO

Started by RedKetchup, February 07, 2015, 11:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

Red!
do you think that your whole mod, in the end, is compatible with a saved game?
You will share a mod for the houses (probably more compatible) and one for production buildings?

I'm so pissed off because I have not found the time to test your mod and even that of the canal !!
I hope tonight ..

I still thought one block (12x12) with this your new building that includes three houses to three different levels of construction and a garden!

as I have in mind the project of each tile of the map, but I have no time !!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

like unsaid..
I had just 5 minutes free!
what do u think?

I check and the only red issue are with Tighter Read and slink's (mathiueso) decoration.
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

rkelly17

@assobanana76, what a nice compound of houses! I wouldn't mind living there at all.

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on February 19, 2015, 06:04:29 AM

I check and the only red issue are with Tighter Read and slink's (mathiueso) decoration.

can you tell what inside that is conflicting ? (click on the " _ " of the mod and scroll down to the conflict lines)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

new first floor model :)

screenshots: Floor 1 Model 2 :

irrelevant

rkelly17

RedKetchup

thanks you :) tonight i ll do 1-2 more floor 1 :)

Bobbi

Our Banniversary present just keeps getting better and better  :D

bucklingbranch

@RedKetchup  these houses are absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to try them out. As always, thank you so much for all your hard work....it is very much appreciated.
Also @assobanana76 , I really like your group of houses, outstanding!

Chon Waen

Hi Red, not sure if its just me but...
I'm not seeing smoke outta the chimneys of the 3 story medieval houses.

Is that portion not implemented yet?

RedKetchup

not implemented yet.

1. Alot of people always have trouble with lag and always ask to be disable / or use a mod to disable those smokes.
2. i wont do any smoke for lvl 1 or 2 houses because if you build a lvl 3 on top of those, the smoke is still going on from the lvl 1 and 2 point of view.  (you cant add a feature that will disable smoke from a first lvl house if you built more story and the smoke get out of the walls.) so when i ll do it, it will only for the 3rd floor.

Chon Waen

Whew. OK.
Was worried about that.

So far, the tailor+res works great, and I've been able to stuff a stupid number of houses into a 37x37 residential area plan (108) with some room left over for 8 fountains, 16 eternal trees, 16 benches, and 32 squares of stone fencing

I did notice that the blacksmith is now 1 unit longer with his new residence than before but still so worth it.
I haven't tried out the brewer, hunter, or anything to do with bakery/mills yet, but I will once my town starts importing enough grain to justify building them!

Thanks for all the hard work!

RedKetchup

thanks Chon for the heads up :)

yes, all building's 2nd floor (90%) use 1 more tile width for the 2nd floor. thats part of the Overlap Graphic Technology ™ :)

UPDATE ! 3rd Model of the 1st floor ! :)

Bobbi

Red, why are you starving your peasants as they build beautiful houses?
Great progress! They new first floors have not been released yet, have they?