News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Feel so rusty IMO

Started by RedKetchup, February 07, 2015, 11:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

i will release a new build to test once all my models for the first floor done. but on my OneDrive folder is regulary updated :)

always do a backup of your saves... always do a backup of your old beta builds ( in case non-compatibilities with saves )
i will PM you the link.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

rkelly17

I like the first floor with a covered porch--nice protection from the snow.  ;) 

Holy (expletive deleted) it's been cold around here! The other day we had the coldest low ever recorded in Kitchener-Waterloo--not cold by Prairies or Nunavut standards, but way to cold for this old guy who grew up in sunny Southern California, and has to get constant Winter weather reports from family who still live in Palm Springs.  >:(  Our local school boards closed the schools yesterday because of the cold, but got all sorts of flack as wimps.

paralias

will you be kind enough to send me the link as well?

grammycat

Could I also get the link please?   I'm so excited about you working on the medieval town again and thank you for all your work and time.

RedKetchup

done. keep in mind this is a BETA so always keep a backup of your save and keep a backup of your old version of the beta.

the footprint on the ground for that 3rd 1st floor model isnt made yet.

RedKetchup

i did alot of time on this 4th model of First floor .... i ve got alot of problems... with some pieces of roof ^^

i wasnt sure at all if at the end it would be fully compatible with my modular models.... but finally it still looks great with the 2nd/3rd floor on it :)
i just need to do some adjustments and bring the front wall a bit much toward the road and have it fit perfect with the front all of upper floors.

so i will need to pass more time on it ^^

screenshots of what it looks like ... before adjustments :)

Lowell

Best mod for the game yet. 700 pop and still growing and no lag steady frame rates. I love the housing upgrades for the hunter, bakery, brewer and others...brilliant. The three story structure is just awesome. Using several of your other mods like the college etc...great stuff.  8)

assobanana76

after all, I would say that you're not just not so rusty as you thought !!  :-\
if you, when you are so rusty, create these masterpieces then rusted always !!  ;D ;D

two or three stupid questions in any order ..
have you any idea how many models of houses do in total?
have you already planned new (production) buildings?
e.g. carpenter (furniture)? a tavern with rooms for singles?  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on February 23, 2015, 01:30:01 AM
after all, I would say that you're not just not so rusty as you thought !!  :-\
if you, when you are so rusty, create these masterpieces then rusted always !!  ;D ;D

two or three stupid questions in any order ..
have you any idea how many models of houses do in total?
have you already planned new (production) buildings?
e.g. carpenter (furniture)? a tavern with rooms for singles?  ;D

maybe 6 different model per floor (3 floors X 6 model = 18 models to make)
it and give ou 6x6x6 possibilities to get 1 house full unique. => 6x6x6= 216 different houses.

yeah i have some ideas :) you guys will love it.

but about tavern rooms for single.... ? i dont think the game handle that.

about masterpiece.... hmmmm...
whats about that ??

New Medieval Cathedral ??

RedKetchup

assobanana76

216 houses in one building ???  :o :o
definitely a better solution of the boarding house!

6 models .. perfect for two blocks to 3 (of different heights) as posted by me! great! ;D

I am not Catholic so I struggle even to build the church vanilla but this cathedral is huge!
and even stained glass !! oh dammit !!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

I ve born catholic but i almost never gone to church, i dont practice at all. my mother was religious.

you cant do a medieval games without a materpiece as Cathedral ! hehe
unfortunatly i am not the creator !!! but i ll be the one who included it into a MOD !!! :)

another close up :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on February 23, 2015, 02:47:58 AM
216 houses in one building ???  :o :o
definitely a better solution of the boarding house!

6 models .. perfect for two blocks to 3 (of different heights) as posted by me! great! ;D

6 different model for First floor.
6 different model for Second floor.
6 different model for Third floor with their own different final roof.

it does 216 possibilities ? no ? + 6x6=36 if you do only 2 story ? + 6 if you do only 1 story. ^^

assobanana76

ok! I admit..
I'm not very good at math, but ..
I was thinking of doing individual blocks with 3 houses each, one with a first floor, one with two floors and one with 3 floors! more your fence stone, some eternal tree and some decorations.
or alternatively I could do six blocks each with a single model with three different levels!
.. but then it would be ... oh damn !!
damn math !!  >:(

something like this!
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=766.msg13039#msg13039

Gatherer

Question about buildings made of stone (e.g. cathedral): Is it possible to replace dirt around the building with stone road tiles that would be part of the model? It's not really pleasant to the eye seeing dirt around town hall, college, church,...
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.