News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Feel so rusty IMO

Started by RedKetchup, February 07, 2015, 11:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bign10

Castle takes 250 logs, 600 stone, 80 iron, and 3000 build units.

assobanana76

ok! tonight I thought!
definitely better 6 blocks with 6 buildings to the 3 levels of construction!
.. but one question .. the 2nd and 3rd floors are interchangeable?
so I can choose the ground floor in six chances and then a 1st floor between six possibilities, and so also for the 3rd floor?
I think so but just to confirm ...
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on February 24, 2015, 02:50:20 AM
.. but one question .. the 2nd and 3rd floors are interchangeable?
so I can choose the ground floor in six chances and then a 1st floor between six possibilities, and so also for the 3rd floor?

you can choose the ground floor in six chances and then a 2nd floor between six possibilities, and so also for the 3rd floor?

yes to both questions.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Red! that great job you're doing!  :o
This multiplies the number of possible buildings exponentially!!!!!
but do not ask me what number !!  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

216 for 3 story + 36 for 2 story +6 for 1 level only.

assobanana76

258 different buildings !!
no words!  :o

RedKetchup

hehe yeah thats crazy ! me too i have hard to beleive these numbers :) hehe

i remade Floor 1 , Model 4.
i was really not satisfied of it, and wasnt fit well with the 2nd floor. i changed too much thing i should have not and it wasnt "imbricating' well.

so now it works perfect now, and i like it way much more :)

screenshots:
Floor 1 Model 4 simple as lonely house.
Floor 1 Model 4 with the Floor 2 Model 1 on top of it :)
Floor 1 Model 4 seen in my 3dsMax close up.

gerns

fantastic job . i cant wait to get my grubby little fingers on them. your building are the best. thank you for all your time and effort,you are making a lot of people very happy, is all i can say. ;D

Rayden

This is my first post, especially to praise your work, but also to give my opinion. I've been using most of your mods along with CC:EA. They all work flawlessly except for the Monastery, never been able to make any books. Also your Residence/Smithy when I choose to have 2 workers, it accepts that but only shows 1 of 2, despite it has 2 workers and the title text overrides those numbers. Your colorful little houses it's a must, but they could have been a little less color saturated (maybe one day you could have a better look at them) and your BETA 3floor houses are just perfect, and will be much better after all these extra models you're into right now.
After all said, just keep your fantastic work.  8)

RedKetchup

Thanks you @gerns  and @rayden  :)

about the Residence/Smithy  there should be only 1 smithy working. i dont know why it shows 2. let me look ........

WorkDescription work
{
   int _defaultWorkers = 1;
}

there should be only one. but i think to know where is the problem : CC:EA. and probably it is the problem source for your Monastery.
Put Monastery First on your list and then
put NewMedievalTown second on your list of mods.

and then put CC:EA third :)

Let me know if it fixed your problem :)

EDIT: about names overwritting : i know i have alot of little windows to fix. i did some, but still some to be fixed :)

Rayden

Thanks for your quick reply RK, I'll have a look at it tonight when I get home. :)

Vulgarian

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 23, 2015, 03:35:34 PM
sure it is on page 6 of this post.
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=766.msg12992#msg12992

Thanks! I don't know how I missed that.

I've added it to my 1st Banished city (small by most standards). It's working alongside CC:EA (appears as red, but I listed it 1st as others have posted here; I think this means that your medieval buildings mod takes precedence. So far I've built 3 houses without issue and even your bakery (which allows pie baking!). It automatically shared the bakers with the ones I had from the EA bakery, which is cool and it was able to load its own ingredients (flour+honey). So far so good.

The only giitch (if you can call it that) was that it moved the baker item in the profession list. I think CC:EA sorts alphabetically, and this overrode pushed it down. But that's pretty minor.

So far so good!

RedKetchup

thanks for your reply @Vulgarian

i hope you like it :)

RedKetchup

i almost finished the cathedral :) i made the building process... i just need to fix the 1st step: the foundations (which i ll do tonight after warcraft raid)

and asap it is done.... you will have a new BETA build :)
( i know i promised a new build for yesterday... sorry for the delay, but the cathedral will be included with it as compensation ^^ )

and before to release it i need to decide : how much big X per X tiles and the cost material to build it. ( i already put 8 workers ).

RedKetchup

i also just took the time to fix an incompatibilty with CC:EA ...
It appears the crates (the name: crate) conflict with a graphic in CC:EA named 'crate' which is making my 3D graphic 'crate' going wrong.

the fix is major et serious which will maybe mess up saves with NewMedievalTown (old version). i will provide some info on how to prevent a potential crash with old saves. (which is not even sure though that could happends)