News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New Medieval Town version 1.02

Started by RedKetchup, May 22, 2015, 02:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzemOcram

Red Ketchup,

Thank you for making all these great mods, especially New Medieval Town! I really enjoy using them. One of the things I like to do is build a couple large town centers with your Medieval Apothecaries in the middle of town centers (near the market) to distribute the herbs collected by my forest node herbalists to the residents more efficiently. Anyway, I would like to know the height of the top edges of the roofs (not the spires) of your 3 Floor Houses and Cathedral in order to make plans on how to change or finish my own Narrow Housing mod (which can only be worked on from a research, texture gathering, and planning perspective since I am away from my desktop).

Keep up the great work!

--Ocram

RedKetchup

ok, let me see ..... :)

floor 3 model 1 roof : 7,409
floor 3 model 2 roof : 6,928 (back tower roof : 8,431)
floor 3 model 3 roof : 6,933 (back tower roof : 9,895)
floor 3 model 4 roof : 7,786
floor 3 model 5 roof : 8,661
floor 3 model 6 roof : 8,365

Cathedral : see screenshot.

hopefully it all answers your question @AzemOcram  :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 14, 2015, 07:26:55 PM
yes i did check thing to do with chickens but i found nothing valuable to do with, chicken breasts ? chicken legs ? :P

Medieval Buffalo Wings?  They could only be served at a tavern. And you'd need to make a New Medieval Hot Sauce Factory.  ;D

RedKetchup

Xenon89

Thanks for your answer RedKetchup. I love the idea to add the apiary to your mod and do some stuff with honey. Maybe some additional ideas for the future:

- a theatre to increase happyness
- some luxurystuff for trading and happyness. Like adding gold/silver as a ressource and a goldsmith as a profession
- furniture as a product

I don't know if these stuff is possible, just some thoughts I had during my last match.

RedKetchup

gold and silver already done in CC:GL
as furniture too

but they dont have theater

Xenon89

Is this Mod working with your Medivial Mod and your other Mods (Dairyman, etc)?

RedKetchup

yes :) all of them. even if you see a little red warning when you enable mods, doesnt mean thats bad, it only warn you that something will be share or take the value of the ones that come first in the mods list :)

plenamir

How can you produce honey? I've tried including your apriary mods but the apiary never shows in the menu. Tried it ahead of the new medieval town mod and behind it. No joy.

irrelevant

@RedKetchup So I'm trying to start a new town using (from top down) NMT, NMC, and CC.

I get all the NMC stuff, and the CC stuff, but I do not find any options for NMT. I just downloaded the latest version today.

What am I doing wrong?

Further: I've turned off every mod but NMT, rebooted my machine, and loaded a new game. No NMT   :o

Aw, you took it down? I downloaded an empty file??  >:(

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

if you click the link at 1st page it send you to the download section of this forum

at top there is a link to download

if you click on it , you get that page on MediaFire : 118,87MB

irrelevant

RedKetchup

grrrr let me know if you get it, cause that stupid capcha that never works.... start to piss me off badly. very last time i use that company.

irrelevant

Ok, I got it, all is well.  :D Sorry for the disturbance. ;)