Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Bannies in space - WIP

Started by kid1293, October 15, 2021, 03:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

kid1293

:) :) :) Well, since I love fish...

I will keep as much as I can of the other buildings, BUT if I am getting out of space (there I was again)
I have to delete some of them.

fish pond pod. :)

Glenn

Perhaps, a re-texture of some of your other greenhouses would go nicely

kid1293

I will do as much as I can to make the buildings unique.
Maybe I can borrow small things from other mods...

Here is food for the day :)

A Fish Pod

taniu

@kid1293  ;D ;D ;D
Wow!!!. Great - question - will there be any farm animals under the dome? Regards

kid1293

Hi @taniu
Let's see what other people think about having livestock under the dome.

I also want to ask if I am doing the right thing - making most buildings connectable?
I know that @Gatherer and @Abandoned have said that it is the way to go.

Here is a new Command Center. Connectable, if you want.

Abandoned

Are the tunnels connected to the buildings or are they separate pieces?  If separate then there is option to have connected or not, would have more replayability.

kid1293

All tunnels are separate and free.
The buildings are made to work separately too.

I wish I knew about the tunnels from the beginning.
I am about to redo most of the buildings to be able
to connect them. One thing leads to another.
:) I got a good laugh when I was modelling new houses.
You will see them later this weekend.

Abandoned

Separate tunnels and buildings  :)  Good to know  :)

brads3

are the roads tunnels also ,so the bannies move thru the tunnels?

kid1293

Oh yes, they run like mice in the tunnels :)

Most houses will have several doors. The bannies will take the shortest way.
Unexpected guests  ;D

Here are two sets of new houses.

Kristahfer

Now that I gotta see... Great work !

galensgranny

Oh wow, I love the new things you have created, Kid!  Those tunnels are wonderful!
I think livestock under a dome would be good.  Maybe a ghosted cover so one can have the animals enclosed or not.

taniu

@kid1293  ;D ;D ;D Wow !!! Fantastic job. I like everything, including the tunnels. If I can tell you something - I think farm animals - they chickens, rabbits, or goats? I was thinking of a dome - a chicken coop = a dome = rabbit cages? I don't know what would you come up with, for example, for goats  , cows or pigs ???? I rather think about breeding small animals - because you already made water pools and there are fish, maybe you can add frogs,crabs  , lobsters e.t.c ???. Cultivation of seaweed, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots - you can cultivate using the hydrophonic method, rice, oats ??? it would be an agricultural dome complex - I just don't know what its name would be ???? without fields .... I think something that we have, for example .... just change to domes ??? :-[ Regards

taniu

@kid1293  ;D ;D ;DI wrote about this method - but this is your project;
In hydroponic cultivation, the water solution (nutrient medium) is delivered directly to the root environment, so no permanent medium is needed. Virtually all types of plants can be grown in hydroponics because it provides everything they need to live.  :-\Greeting