Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Choo Choo [ a Little Project ]

Started by RedKetchup, May 30, 2016, 09:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 28, 2016, 06:37:14 AM
what your opinions ?

My opinion is that the bridge looks fine. Also the stone texture. The only thing is, the bridge arches could be larger. About a double length. So it would be conceivable that the boat can pass through. But let it as it is. It would be too much effort for this gimmick ...

Turis

RedKetchup

Quote from: Discrepancy on June 29, 2016, 12:04:49 AM
Isn't there as 3 wide bridge in CC?

i have 2 graphic files of 2 cc bridges and both are 1 tile wide. the thing cc has though, is the 1 shot placeable dock pieces (not extensible)

i switched to start the tunnel thing and .... i can say : the terraforming system the developper did... it is the worst shit ever a developper made in gaming history.
it is so bad. unbelievable.
gonna check tommorow if the tunnel thing wouldnt work better if i do the pieces as 1 shot placeable instead of extensible.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Quotehave the bridge for road and the ability to put a rail ontop of it if you want?
Not on top - at the side of the road.
Since it is not really used by trains it can be on overlap tiles.
You get what seems like a double-sized bridge with half for walking and half for rail.
Just a thought.

RedKetchup

Quote from: kid1293 on June 29, 2016, 03:05:38 AM
Quotehave the bridge for road and the ability to put a rail ontop of it if you want?
Not on top - at the side of the road.
Since it is not really used by trains it can be on overlap tiles.
You get what seems like a double-sized bridge with half for walking and half for rail.
Just a thought.

still not sure exactly.

but anyways... i will maybe delete the create bridge function and go piece by piece. and maybe this way we would be able to take the piece we want and the size of the piece we want
and maybe even turn  :o

kid1293

Piece by piece sounds nice.
Setting the train bridge to impassable stops people from taking that way.

RedKetchup

i passed alot of time on these tunnels  :'(
2 sessions of many hours.

and this is the best i could do.

one of the biggest thing is : these tunnel are alot bigger and alot taller (needed to be enough sized to let the train pass, or near visually....)
so... since they are alot taller... it takes more huge mountain to get same effect as vanilla tunnel.  Bigger means less covered by the smaller mountains ground.

heres some pictures.

the 2 last pictures i just added .... show you the difference between both, railroad one and vanilla one.

gerns

RedKetchup

it is not evident and easy to make turns lol

i tried to put everything on 1x1 tiles ^^

Kristahfer

gerns

great job----completely use able---thank you

RedKetchup

i finally finished the railroad track and made them removable :) you will find a "trash icon" on the railroad sections which you can click and remove them :)
and adter to have clicked, nothing will be left there at their previous placement and the ground will be fully 100% reusable :)

RedKetchup

now that i ve modified the trains and wagon to perfectly match the new railroad tracks.....
(just need to remember that the trains and wagons have 3 tiles height and the tracks are only 1 height^^)

only left to do are my footprints on the ground and will be done and release !!!!!! :)

RedKetchup