News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

World Records for 50 year, 100 year and 200 year

Started by jeffmikl, December 28, 2015, 03:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffmikl

Redketchup lead me to this forum. Thank for that.

I am enjoying the game, but in trying to set goals, I have been unable to find anything concrete or current world records for stable populations (not just after a nomad influx leading to a crash) at the 50 year, 100 year and 200 year marks. I don't really even know if my current population is any big deal or not.

Here are my current stats at 41 years -

The game has no mods, mostly because I don't know how to get them. I don't even know what a mod is.

Population- 862
Adults 502
Students 171
Children 189

No recent Nomads (for over 2 years)

Clothed- 99%
Educated- 88%
Health- full 5 hearts
Happy- full 5 stars
Food- 367,000
Firewood- 53,000
Herbs- 8200
Steel tools- 3200
Warm cloths- 3500
Ale- 650
Nobody sick
Nobody cold
Nobody homeless

Jeff

A Nonny Moose

Impressive.  My villages usually die some horrible death at a max of something like 300 Bannies.  Last one was starvation, even though there was food available.  It just wasn't distributed properly.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

slim

Over 800 people at 41 years is pretty darn good.  I found an old screenshot of mine where my population was only about 750 after 60 years.

I will say you definitely need to look into mods once you tire of the stock game.  This game has the best mods of any game I've ever seen and they are super easy to use/enable.  Just visit the steam workshop for Banished (assuming you have the steam version).  They are super easy to install and use even if you don't have the steam version!

jeffmikl

A Nonny Moose

@slim

I certainly agree that mods are easy to use, but have you ever looked at SimCity 4?  Mods are also just drop in.  Mods in both games do have the problem of watching out for conflicts when some common cell may be overlaid.

Unfortunately, in both cases, mods are made by programmers.  No royal roads here.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/