News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxiewinxie Mods over at Simtropolis

Started by catty-cb, December 16, 2023, 01:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catty-cb

Morning All

So I have permission to upload Jinxiewinxie mods over at the Banished Club, the first of them is here

https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/35833-jinxie-artisan-forester-by-jinxiewinxie/

Currently have a question over on the staff boards as to whether they should be held under "STEX Custodian" account which was set up for any files in the exchange that no longer has an creator for whatever reason or have been entrusted to Simtropolis because their creator has left the community or in this case doesn't have an account over there.

Over the next few day's I will upload the rest and if anyone else wants their files copied over just post here or send me a PM.

-catty

catty-cb

Evening All

@Jinxiewinxie your files are all done and can be found here

https://community.simtropolis.com/files/category/150-files/

All of them apart from the clothing overrides which were forum post attachments are a duplicate of what they look like on this site, apart from the fact they are currently listed under my name, but that can be easily changed, I'm happy to do more if anyone @embx61  @angainor88  @Discrepancy  @kralyerg  @RedKetchup or any of the other 1.0.7 modders wants their stuff backed up over there.

:)

kralyerg

@catty-cb

I have no problem with someone caretaking a backup of any of my mods over on simtropolis.

I don't have the time to curate the backups, but if you wanted to upload them there, you have my permission.  Any of the downloads posted here, or on the BL forum.

angainor88

@catty-cb I do have an account on simtropolis now, though I haven't posted anything yet. I'm planning on putting up some back up files, but times does seem to slip away on me...

You do have my permission to add the files yourself if you want to, though!

catty-cb

Evening All

@angainor88 I'll do your files first and then transfer them into your name, @kralyerg I went and took a look over at the BL forum and your name is on the CC and Megamod downloads, if the permission extends to them then I would have to have a chat with a Simtrop Administrator and see if its possible, as a moderator over on Simtropolis I can upload anything under 500mb (looks like that is only 50mbs in a club)

Quoteor any of the other 1.0.7 modders wants their stuff backed up over there.

The offer applies to 1.0.6 modders as well   :)

kralyerg

Sure, if you want to post CC there was well, that's fine. I'm not sure about MM though. 

1, it's huge.
2, it''s still changing and not 'finished'. Just 2 days ago I fixed some bugs someone on discord found.  So you're welcome to post it there if you'd like, but it might get out of date quickly if no one pays attention.

catty-cb

@angainor88 all your files bar one that simtrop won't let me load cos it says its too big are now done ... the file that's left one of the admin staff is going to upload it for me, still need to check them all to make sure I didn't miss something, but if you want to have a look they are all here

https://community.simtropolis.com/files/category/150-files/

catty-cb

@angainor88 your files are all done and checked and you can find them under your name at Simtropolis

https://community.simtropolis.com/profile/820812-angainor88/content/?type=downloads_file

@kralyerg am stopping for the holidays so will do yours after christmas, it seems CC and Megamod can have a download file on Simtropolis, but pointing back to the google drive and also the mega link as well so no worries about size or in megamod's case updates ..... @RedKetchup I think that would apply to you as well if you ever wanted your stuff backed up onto simtropolis.

Its been suggested that we ie simtropolis add a banished area to the main download exchange, am attaching some pictures of what the exchange currently looks like, I did sort of think something based on the current menus in Banished

QuoteBanished

1.0.6 - Obsolete

- Game Start
    - Community Toolbar
    - Food Production
    - Homes and Housing
    - Removal and Destruction Tools
    - Resource Production
    - Roads and Bridges
    - Storage, Markets and Trade
    - Tools and Reports
    - Town Services

ModPacks
    - Colonial Charter
    - MegaMod
    - ?????

But the problem with that type of structure is with the bigger mods which can add stuff all over the menus, which is why I included a ModPack section, but anyway something to think about   :)

catty-cb

A couple of updates

@kralyerg have added Colonial Charter and Megamod to here

https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/35901-colonial-charter-176-journey/

https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/35902-megamod-9-build-231224/

I was going to use the BL links but noticed they are for build 230916 and the steam version is even older as that's build 230511, so logged into discord and used the build 231224 links

Secondly took a look over at Banished Info to see what their exchange setup looks like re setting up a banished section on the STEX at Simtropolis

QuoteBuilding and Resources
Gameplay
Maps
Textures and Effects
Game Translations
Translated Mods
Audio

.... still sorting out my BL mod folder before adding anything else to Simtropolis

catty-cb

Quote from: catty-cb on December 29, 2023, 11:53:47 AM
.... still sorting out my BL mod folder before adding anything else to Simtropolis

Evening @kralyerg have got my BL folder sorted out but I have five extra files I can't find either on WoB or over at BL .... see attachment

Glenn

If it's the pkm files you are looking for, this is what I have.

You may like to try them in a game to see if they're all what you were looking for as I didn't keep a word document of exactly who made them and what their function is.

catty-cb

@Glenn  thanks for the attachments i was going to send them to @kralyerg in a PM now i don't need to   :), with @kralyerg permission I'm going to be uploading his and the BL files over to simtropolis as a backup, but these five files while I have them there isn't any record of them here or over at BL, four of the files have BL as the modder, the greenhouse says it's a @RedKetchup / BL mod .... I haven't checked the 1.0.6 files, but I don't need the files just a description so when I did add them over at simtropolis they have a bit more than a name and file

kralyerg

Where did you even find these mods? I forgot about half of them. :)

I uploaded new 1.0.7 versions of Gridlines and Short Toolbars here.

I don't have the codes for the Greenhouse or the Light Rain, so the pkms that Glenn posted are all we have.  I'll make an official download of them at some point.

catty-cb

Quote from: kralyerg on January 09, 2024, 09:04:33 PM
Where did you even find these mods? I forgot about half of them. :)Glenn posted are all we have.  I'll make an official download of them at some point.

The fact that both @Glenn and myself had them suggests we must have downloaded them from the same place .... am wondering given WoB got deleted back in October whether these files were on the exchange and were lost during the site restore?