News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Slink's Small Markets Version 4 - Now With Nicer Graphics!

Started by slink, October 10, 2014, 09:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slink

Ah yes!  Thank you @rkelly17.  It is an attribute of markets that producers will dump their goods into the closest storage building, and a market dealing in those goods qualifies as that.  The vendors should even it out, eventually.

irrelevant

I think the farm market with the loopy vendor probably is from the earliest version. I switched to a later version a couple of days ago, but I'm not sure if the farm market with all the venison stored is from that version or not. I had put down the footprint for that market some years before I built it, I don't know if that has any effect or not.

RedKetchup

always better to tag it for destroy and rebuild
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

RedKetchup

yup full destroy, not a question of just empty it. need a totally new one
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Oh well. Tearing it down isn't the biggie, it's emptying it out first. :P

irrelevant

I love these little General Markets, they are great for removing bulky tools and clothing from barns.

Nilla

I had an idea for my trading-test-town. One big market in the middle and a number of small specialized markets surrounded by productionbuildings like satellites around it, houses in between. The smithy-market works fine, but look at the textile-market (the one I built first). The vendor belonging to it, makes everything but collecting wool and leather (there is plenty of it on the big market and at the barns at the harbour).

Has anyone seen this before?

irrelevant

I'm pretty sure that vendors will not take stock from another market. Otherwise two markets would just rob each other back and forth.

slink

Someone reported before that the textile market was not collecting textiles.  I need to get back to this mod.  Thanks for the reminder.   :)

slink

irrelevant

Yes, the textile market doesn't work. Its vendors wander around in confusion, alternating between idling, and removing stock from someplace and then putting it back. Kinda like what the fruit vendors were doing.

slink

Quote from: irrelevant on October 25, 2014, 07:59:58 PM
Yes, the textile market doesn't work. Its vendors wander around in confusion, alternating between idling, and removing stock from someplace and then putting it back. Kinda like what the fruit vendors were doing.

Is this in version 3?

Edit: Here is a picture of leather in the textile market, in version 3.

Nilla

I don´t know, when did you make the third version?

I downloaded the mod about a week ago. Anyhow I will replace the mod with the latest version. I´ll make a report if it works.

slink