News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New Medieval Town version 1.02

Started by RedKetchup, May 22, 2015, 02:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

if you have the good upload of it then this is i want you to do :

1. do a folder on your desktop and move ALL your .pkm in it, all of them and then start a new game and exit
2. then you ll take the CC:golden lama and copy it in windata and start a new game with it, and exit.
3. then you 'll add NMT and NMC in windata and start a new game with these, and exit.
4. continue with all my other mods : college, library, colorfull and doctor house. start a new game with those and exit.

5. put everything else but flatten tool (you dont need it anymore, NMC has it, CC has it.... start a new game and tell me where you crash in the list :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

i tried to find all your mods (minus 1 or 2 i didnt found) and i enable everything... i didnt crashed at all.

i think or you got a bad .pkm or your registry is all messed up. so do what i told :)

Triskel

I had the corrupted file so I downloaded the new one. Still crashed. Then I followed your guide and reinstalled all the mods in the order you suggested and it worked.

Thanks Red.

nery

Usually, I'm not very fond of having to register, just to get ONE mod (ok, I could have used the one of steam's workshop, but --- no. Getting the game there is enough.  :o ).
Your medieval town is a very good reason to do so. I got your 0.7 Beta version to try out from a friend and I fell in love almost instantly.
The idea of placing residential floors on top of the production building is great. And 3 floors? Enough living space to get a town running with short ways. Yay!!!
Getting a separate menu to easily find the parts of your mod is very very convenient.
But the cake's icing is definitely the cathedral. It's so beautiful and really deserves the name.
I just love your mod and I'm so looking forward to any future update as well as your medieval castle.
Thank you very much for your marvellous work and your generosity to share  :D
Now I'm off to try out the "real" version.  ;)

RedKetchup

i am thanks you alot @nery  :) it was an honor :)

Fellow Villager

hi red, i downloaded twice your mods (castle and city), selected in mod loader but it says "newmedievalcity 0.7" and the same for catle, don't remember well but it says an old version....it's ok?

chillzz

@Fellow Villager
for the stand alone version this is the info :

New Medieval Town version 1.0 (newmedievaltown.pkm - 118 MB (124,642,716 bytes) )
New Medieval Castle version 0.1 even though its beta 0.2 (newmedievalCastle.pkm - 32.6 MB (34,278,206 bytes) )

for steam version : no clue.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

if you take the link from this thread, at first post, you should be redirected to the download page. and in there , the link that is linked to 'download' at top of the page should lead to Mediafire download.

if you go in the discussion in the Suggestions and Mod Ideas , it leads to a pdf , and in the pdf = 0.7 (if the link is still there :P)

EDIT: Was still there, i just deleted the .pdf and put a link to download section which link to MediaFire download.

irrelevant

@RedKetchup I have a town that currently is using New Medieval Town 1.0

Can I switch to 1.02 or would that bugger everything up?

RedKetchup

1,0 to 1.02 yes

the only time you cannot it is if you have a town before i optimized the polygons of the houses (0.4 i think with cathedral)
if it was later than that, it is all good.

Xenon89

First of all, I love your Medieval Mod! :)

Secondly, one question. Is the Version in Steam Workshop the newest Version (1.01/02)?

And some wishes remarks for the future. What about giving the butcher another product, so he can work with chickens as well? Thats the only meat which is missing there. And could you give your tavern the option to produce Mead out of Honey, like the Apiary-Mod gives the original tavern.
And last but not least: Are you planing to implement additional Professions/Buildings? A Tanner for example to make Leather out of Animal Skin.

Overall, great work RedKetchup! This Mod is brillant!

chillzz

Quote from: Xenon89 on June 14, 2015, 04:18:40 AM
What about giving the butcher another product, so he can work with chickens as well? Thats the only meat which is missing there.
yes chicken (and fish) are the ones missing.. Although both would not have been handled by a butcher.

Are you planing to implement additional Professions/Buildings? A Tanner for example to make Leather out of Animal Skin.
There is already a tanner present in the " Tree of Life " mod by @Darkbibou With a tannery made by @RedKetchup
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=812

support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

First of all, I love your Medieval Mod! :)

Secondly, one question. Is the Version in Steam Workshop the newest Version (1.01/02)?

And some wishes remarks for the future. What about giving the butcher another product, so he can work with chickens as well? Thats the only meat which is missing there. And could you give your tavern the option to produce Mead out of Honey, like the Apiary-Mod gives the original tavern.
And last but not least: Are you planing to implement additional Professions/Buildings? A Tanner for example to make Leather out of Animal Skin.

Overall, great work RedKetchup! This Mod is brillant!

thx

yes i did check thing to do with chickens but i found nothing valuable to do with, chicken breasts ? chicken legs ? :P
yes i can add mead out of honey, but the apiary mod doesnt give mead out of original tavern , that was a mod from somebody :)
but i think it is most the time to add apiary to NMT :) and gives and do more things to do with honey :)

Storyteller

this looks really comprehensive! I can tell you put a lot of time into it. So many different things!