News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Any thoughts on this ?

Started by RedKetchup, September 26, 2014, 01:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkelly17

Quote from: irrelevant on September 27, 2014, 02:06:41 PM
I was thinking the same thing at first, but I believe he's referring to the resident/inventory information panel. ;)

Silly me!  :-[

RedKetchup

sent you my folder @slink

yeah now a little graphical window on walls :P but the resident/inventory information panel silly ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Denis de la Rive

It looks just like imagined it, awesome again. :D

slink

Got it.  Look in the template file.  Change

int _displayPage = 0;   // set to 1 for tab layout

to

int _displayPage = 1;   // set to 1 for tab layout

Works fine then.   :)

Bobbi

"you want this house ... like alone like this ?"
No, I will be patient. Although it is great just the way it is. It would be great to have four variations just like the other houses.
"what about the roof ? really better Brown, and dont like to have some colorful deifferent roofs ?"
I like it both in red and brown, so whatever the rest of the community thinks.
"try to make a bit bigger 5x6 ? 6x4? 7x5 ? and try to get more appart inside for a 2nd family ? "
I think it looks more like a single occupancy home, but if you want to make it bigger, that's OK too.

Sorry I did not reply earlier, real life intruding again. Those pesky family obligations.

RedKetchup

no worries @Bobbi your feedback is great :)

Thanks alot to @slink who resolved my problem :) but why stone and wood house have "0" there and it works, and this custom one needs a "1". ........ OH I SEE ! they have "1" too !!!!!!
i guess i didnt slept enough lately ^^ when you dont see something..... it can takes days before it flash in your face ^^ LOL

THANKS YOU Slink :)

whats gonna do, i ll do for the moment, 4-5 different colors with same mesh , and put them in the "F" chain. and see from there :)
i ve put the hands on alot awesome others models (alot of some other 3D medival buildings), and i can check with them to make duplex (2 families) or triplex ^^ (3 families) with it.

irrelevant

Well done @RedKetchup! This will be a great add to our towns.

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

alright, i made 4 different copy of different color :))
they are ... lets see .... kinda a bit .... surprising :)
i dont hate at all , in fact :)

it is .... more colorful :) :)

of course probably since it s me who done it .... i am more easy satisfied lol and more easily liking them, more than you all ^^

RedKetchup

oh ya !

like this ... it s ... PERFECT !

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 27, 2014, 11:34:08 PMlike this ... it s ... PERFECT!

Ummm...  Really? I mean - candy-colored houses?   :-X

I was more hoping for 3 or 4 color variations, like from the brown barn-roof to the blackish stone roof, in subtle steps of varying darkness, so in a total view a village does not look as uniform as it does now...

In any case - the candy-colors are still much too saturated...  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Bobbi

I guess I think @Paeng examples fit the game world better, but I kinda like the "candy" colored ones, too. Maybe if they were black-blue and black-green?

RedKetchup

the black one is not bad, but the copper, the gold and the silver one... i think it s too much ... copper gold and silver metallic ^^ reminds me the color pencils i used when i had 4 years old :) Prismacolor, i loved those ones :)

slink

I like @RedKetchup's colors of roof, especially the red and the blue.  We don't need more black roofs, although if he includes a black roof it won't bother me.

RedKetchup

and like that with less saturation ?