News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

EMBX61's New Work in Progress Thread

Started by embx61, June 04, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taniu

@embx61 :D Thank you very much for a small dock and for realizing my ideas. Your monuments are fantastic - I dream about a small fountain - we have a monument with a torch and maybe a "monument" with water? I will not answer the council - unfortunately I do not feel well - maybe I will have to go to the hospital  :'(- but thank you once again - I am very happy that here on WoB website are great moderators, who give us a lot of great mods, which make the game more fun - Regards @ Kralyerg and @ Tom Sawyer and thank you for the beautiful mods that are added to Banished. Cheers!

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on September 06, 2018, 12:29:38 PM
unfortunately I do not feel well - maybe I will have to go to the hospital  :'(

i am very sorry to hear @taniu  i hope you will feel better soon.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

by water monument do you mean like RED's old fountains? or water themed like a seal or whale or ship?
i hope you get better quicklyit must be the weather or air today.my brain is on strike,can't wake it up and think clearly.

brads3

GM,EB. i've been checking out new mods. seems i have a dot icon issue,no matter how i order your mods.under theme sets next to the remove building tool is 1 dot.clicking that dot pulls up 5 dots,cancel remove and terraform tool. i take it these dots are just removal tools? this was with beach decor,beach mods,storage set and village production set. in that order.

does the village water well store water in the shed? if not ,then can it? can the storage barn and cellar get a texture option? maybe a darker 1.what happens if the stone is removed from the cellar, is it just wood to the ground then? or another idea was to change the stone to a sod look.

embx61

Yes, this is correct about the icons. It is the new removal bar I implemented in about all my Village Mods but those mods newest versions are not uploaded yet.
I decided to do this after I saw double remove copper ore icons in the Vanilla removal toolbar when Red RK Ed Choice and my Village Mods what using copper too are both loaded.
If a Mod which using copper is also used there are more Icons like collect Iron ore and collect Copper ore in the Village Removal toolbar.

I plan to do this over the weekend.

The storage cellar I have to look as I not really looked at those sources for a very long time.

No storage in the water shed. The footprint is not that big and i have to look if storage is possible.

I hope you are feeling better soon taniu.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

embx61

Uploaded newer versions of all the Village related mods.
It is mostly just a toolbar change as I added a destruction and removal toolbar to the village mods.

This saves the players some clicks as they not have to go back to the Vanilla removal toolbar and then click there way all the way back into the themed village mods toolbars. :)
I also noticed when testing with RK Ed Choice a double Remove Copper Ore button in the Vanilla toolbar so with the added toolbar this issue is resolved.
Should be save compatible.

In some mods I changed the max size of pastures to 25x25 and the orchards spread of the trees is 2x2 instead of the vanilla 2x3.

Now back to work on some more ghosted statues. I still work on the pottery chain too.

brads3

did you see all the nice pics of your mods at CC? someone has been busy

embx61

embx61

kid1293

Sometimes the line between game and real life get blurred.
I have done such things too. Makes me feel normal when I am
lost in modding or thoughts.

Be strong, bro! We're Banished but we don't give up! :)

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

embx61

Quote from: rkelly17 on August 26, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 26, 2018, 12:19:22 AM
it could be a great end game goal, especially on Colonial Charter maps.

This gives me an idea. I remember when @RedKetchup first did his cathedral building it as a long-term project which was under construction for several game years. Having an "end game" project that takes a lot of materials and a long time to build could be a lot of fun. In addition to the Statue of Liberty you could do other big decorative projects in former colonies like the Peace Tower in Ottawa or Cristo Redentor in Rio. A player could select one to cap off a settlement.

Something like this?

Gatherer

That's gonna eat up a lot of stone lol.

What about Brandenburg gate and the Arc of Triumph?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.