News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

irrelevant - Quatre Bras: incorporating mods

Started by irrelevant, October 14, 2014, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

yeah it was doing that too for me at begining, this is why i think it s cause it s your first posts. (thats a possibility)

and yeah i am from Québec, Canada.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 22, 2014, 03:11:48 AM
yeah it was doing that too for me at begining, this is why i think it s cause it s your first posts. (thats a possibility)

and yeah i am from Québec, Canada.
really ??
I thought France !!
then you'd have to understand you even more with mathieso !!  >:( ;D ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

i know, he is from Montréal, me, i live at 45 minutes in car from Montréal.
45 hours at foot lol (i dont have a car^^)

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 22, 2014, 03:21:24 AM
i know, he is from Montréal, me, i live at 45 minutes in car from Montréal.
45 hours at foot lol (i dont have a car^^)
oh god !!
pick up the phone and call !!!
no car?
and how you move among the snows Canadian ??
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

anyways :
Fountain mod successor    Cosacks    3 days ago
it s been 3 days he sent me that message and answered back.

he didnt liked what i told him IMO ^^

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 22, 2014, 03:48:40 AM
anyways :
Fountain mod successor    Cosacks    3 days ago
it s been 3 days he sent me that message and answered back.

he didnt liked what i told him IMO ^^
succeeded himself??  ;D

salamander

Quote from: Coug_r on October 22, 2014, 03:10:16 AM
I still cannot quote. I tried with Chrome, Firefox and Iexplore and nothing happens when I click on the quote button :s

Try changing the theme you're using.  I think a few of them have issues with the quote button.

Coug_r

Quote from: salamander on October 22, 2014, 04:05:27 AM
Quote from: Coug_r on October 22, 2014, 03:10:16 AM
I still cannot quote. I tried with Chrome, Firefox and Iexplore and nothing happens when I click on the quote button :s

Try changing the theme you're using.  I think a few of them have issues with the quote button.

I tried that but no success.

But obviously I can insert a quote when I am on the post reply page and I click on "insert quote" in the topic summary below.

Nilla

Quote from: slink on October 21, 2014, 07:03:37 PM
Quote from: irrelevant on October 20, 2014, 08:26:37 PM
My current impression is that the Farm Market is OP, 10,000 storage for the cost of a wooden house? A barn costs way more, holds far less. At least it takes up lots of space. Still thinking about it.

The specialized markets are all built too cheaply.  They were never properly finished.  I'll get back to them one of these days, but at least I did make them a lighter shade of brown.  Until then, you can always decide what you should have paid for building them and trade away the difference at the trading post in exchange for nothing.   ;)

OK, they might be a little bit cheap to build, but I don´t think they are overpowered compared to barns, you must consider: The  small market need a vendor, the barn not. But I know @irrelevant you love your barns ;)

Have you missed my questions? Made a short brake. I discovered that I found my superior. ;) I must ask you; Do you have children? Your pedagogic way to answer, indicates that you have some experience of dealing with questions not only asked to learn something ;)

irrelevant

Quote from: slink on October 21, 2014, 07:03:37 PM
Quote from: irrelevant on October 20, 2014, 08:26:37 PM
My current impression is that the Farm Market is OP, 10,000 storage for the cost of a wooden house? A barn costs way more, holds far less. At least it takes up lots of space. Still thinking about it.

The specialized markets are all built too cheaply.  They were never properly finished.  I'll get back to them one of these days, but at least I did make them a lighter shade of brown.  Until then, you can always decide what you should have paid for building them and trade away the difference at the trading post in exchange for nothing.   ;)
@slink If the 10,000 cap market buildings cost more, I would no longer consider them to be OP. Maybe 32 log 16 stone. Still a good value.

irrelevant

Quote from: Nilla on October 22, 2014, 05:28:20 AM
OK, they might be a little bit cheap to build, but I don´t think they are overpowered compared to barns, you must consider: The  small market need a vendor, the barn not. But I know @irrelevant you love your barns ;)

@Nilla You know that I do!

Quote from: Nilla on October 22, 2014, 05:28:20 AM
Have you missed my questions? Made a short brake. I discovered that I found my superior. ;) I must ask you; Do you have children? Your pedagogic way to answer, indicates that you have some experience of dealing with questions not only asked to learn something ;)
I have missed your questions! They always make me think harder.

No, I do not have children. Too late now, I'm 58. ;) I have learned patience dealing with my 92 year old mother ;) She asks so many questions!

irrelevant

Early Winter 21 - pop 129

Yes, I'm still building a town  ;)

Still modest compared with earlier efforts. Mainly aiming at sustainable pop growth without booming TPs. It's difficult to do, because all of the producers - 2 breweries, 1 greenhouse, 3 pastures, 3 hunters, 5 farms, 2 gatherers, 1 herbalist, 1 tailor, 1 blacksmith, 2 fishers, 1 creamery, 3 choppers -  produce so damn much stuff. Either you trade it away or sock it away in a warehouse or TP. Not sure what to do about it.

At the moment, just biding time until the @RedKetchup bakery is ready  ;) Then I'll build a new village on the north shore of that lake there.

Screen 1 - Oldtown

Screen 2 -  Crossriver

Lost a half-heart with a balanced diet and an herbalist. I've noticed this happen before. I think this is what you get when you set laborers to gathering surface stone and iron in the wintertime.

snapster

How are the new production buildings incorporated into the balance of the game? Do they just merely give more options or make the game easier?

irrelevant

Both. Everything seems somewhat OP to me. Each one, just somewhat, but cumulatively it is too much. The original game is OP if you follow exploits. Adding in mods make it more so. Almost without exception.

Difficulty could be modded in, but it would not be popular.

snapster

O, I think it would be very popular. These buildings need to be integrated in ways that make the game interesting.