News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Will be back ! Suggestions made* !

Started by RedKetchup, November 03, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on February 15, 2017, 02:06:34 AM
@RedKetchup I wasn't complaining :) , sorry if it sounded that way, it just was odd :D  (not bad,)

dont worry , I WAS not satisfied of it ^^ i didnt notice you , you were not satisfied ^^

but anyways .... now i am satisfied with it LOL
i changed the roof to take a "Training Camp roof style"  ;D ;D
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

well :) another one (mod) is done :)

that one was very long to do  :'( cause i had to make 2 totally new buildings
but it is done now and i am alot more satisfied with those ^^

and cause that , this mod wont be compatible with old saves at all :(

screens : front view, rear view.

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

TheOtherMicheal

So when will we be able to get our hands on them?  ;D

RedKetchup

very soon

in 1 or 2 days.

the thing is some of the mods will need a new start city, so if i release them 1-2-4 per day for entire week... people will have to start a new game every day lol. or 2-3 times per day ^^

so i am trying to get them all (or almost all , the NMT will be last and shattered so it will take few days and will give people a break)

TheOtherMicheal

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 15, 2017, 03:59:46 PM
very soon

in 1 or 2 days.

the thing is some of the mods will need a new start city, so if i release them 1-2-4 per day for entire week... people will have to start a new game every day lol. or 2-3 times per day ^^

so i am trying to get them all (or almost all , the NMT will be last and shattered so it will take few days and will give people a break)
Ah okay, that's a good idea  :)
I'll just have to be patient!  ;D

brads3

an we get the download split from the old to the 1.07 version??

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on February 15, 2017, 04:51:30 PM
an we get the download split from the old to the 1.07 version??

nmt yes in 4-5parts ....

like i will split Training camp too... it is getting bigger and bigger lol

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup (and @kid1293 , I will explain why in a sec)

I've just been on a new map and have been setting up themed areas and there are a couple of things I went to add to the area but weren't there, some decorative, some functional, and I thought I would ask, if a no arises, that's ok :) 

Current theme area is @kid1293 with his awesome Workplace set, and I've been loving it, and have set up my Shawn & Matilda area.  I went to use a couple of the small storage that both of you have produced, and I came up with the following thoughts:

1)  animal product specific storage (or close to it), 2 x 2  and ...  1x2 (1x4) so that the storage can go along the road, or the border of the pasture. 
--- cattle:  beef; milk; leather; bonemeal
--- sheep:  mutton; wool; bonemeal (sheep's milk would make an interesting production line too)
--- chickens:  chicken; feathers; eggs; bonemeal

But, I wasn't sure how the storage work, is it only "protein, drygoods, textiles", you can't specify what type of protein??
If not the specific protein etc, can small(er) storage buildings be made, either in the same textures that Kid has, or Red, to match your small storage already?  but, in the wider footprint.  1 deep, 2 (&4) along the road.

2)  The Nordic Warehouse, where it collects all the building & clothing materials, but it has a very large footprint.  I would like something much smaller, for the farmers, not just the blacksmiths. :)

I think this would also work with the area I'm building with Red's Training camp, given that his also generates food, and I'm building pastures etc in the area as well. 
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

teah you cannot target and specify a specific items to be stored, it is all "flags" :(
presently have alot to do .... maybe Kid can go ahead with a 1x(+1road) x 3 or 4 tile long storage ^^

i can tell, the split of Training Camp has been successful :)

it is so much complicated to split a mod into parts, lot of things you need to remember all along the process.... but ...

IT IS SO NICE to see all these working together ... i have things going to set on other parts toolbars, other mods toolbars.... and whatever the mod order you choose... all works together :)

To see all these working... worth so much the big extra work :) you becomes so excited with a big huge smile on the face ^^  ;D  ;D  ;D

RedKetchup

now i need to turn the weapon racks to hold tools....
i want to add a specific storage for stone and iron to storage part 2...
and i want to add non-animated horses to decoration part 3 :)

and then i ll switch to the next mod ^^

kid1293

It must be brought up somewhere.
How are we organizing this forum's download?
It will be a LOT of separate mods.
Can there be a possibilty to add more than one file on a page?

brads3

thats a concern as well,KID. it will get confusing which mods are upgraded and which aren't. is there a way for modders to package them into a file and zip them all as well? i nkow i chose to make a new file for the 1.07 version that i can just add the mods to and then decide what else i want from the older file that wasn't upgraded and copy them to it. goina take time to redo mod orders.

brads3

RED,i hate to ask this since all you modders are busy. can you split your NMT cows out into a separate mod for the other players?i know they would appreciate having normal milk cows.if you can please tell kid to take his out of his workshop mod.lol thank you guys.

kid1293

Good thinking! Packages to download and you can choose what to install.
But there is a limit to the download size at this forum (32MB I think).

@RedKetchup - Can we up the size?

late answer - I can separate my cows from the crowd, yes.