News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

[Beta] Tree Of Life

Started by Darkbibou, March 12, 2015, 01:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chillzz

haven't had much time yet to fully test it.. but so far so good :D
nothing out of the ordinary, except one type of tree.. that looked like it was fed some super growth food or something.
It rose /popped up like magic mushrooms in a cartoon... don't know it's name (yet)  but it's one of the newer ones, that does look like it's animated (a lot)
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

IofEyes

It looks beautiful. One question, is the mod compatible with the Creamery building? It says it conflicts with the file for the cow. If yes, which mod should I load first? Thanks

Idle Work Team

Nice to see you Verison 2.0 update ,I want to get the TreeOfLifeStingTable.rsc file from you so that I can translate it into Chinese to let more Chinese people use your MOD!
thank you very much!

Darkbibou

Quote from: chillzz on May 16, 2015, 05:31:42 PM
haven't had much time yet to fully test it.. but so far so good :D
nothing out of the ordinary, except one type of tree.. that looked like it was fed some super growth food or something.
It rose /popped up like magic mushrooms in a cartoon... don't know it's name (yet)  but it's one of the newer ones, that does look like it's animated (a lot)

If you are speaking of the extreme growth of the ancient trees like a month after the start of the game then that's normal.

The ancient trees are made to be mature really fast but the game seems to force them to wait a month.

After the end of the first month they take their final size (and acient trees are wai taller than standard trees to be easier to see).

Quote from: IofEyes on May 16, 2015, 08:26:07 PM
It looks beautiful. One question, is the mod compatible with the Creamery building? It says it conflicts with the file for the cow. If yes, which mod should I load first? Thanks

I have never checked that. It depends if the milk is considered as a primary product for the cows or and additional product.

Can you please try and tell me if the cows are still producing milk when ToL is at the top of the mod list please ?

Quote from: Idle Work Team on May 17, 2015, 02:29:13 AM
Nice to see you Verison 2.0 update ,I want to get the TreeOfLifeStingTable.rsc file from you so that I can translate it into Chinese to let more Chinese people use your MOD!
thank you very much!

I'll share the StringTable file when the version 2.0 will be ready for release :)

chillzz

Quote from: Darkbibou on May 17, 2015, 07:15:53 AM
If you are speaking of the extreme growth of the ancient trees like a month after the start of the game then that's normal.

The ancient trees are made to be mature really fast but the game seems to force them to wait a month.

After the end of the first month they take their final size (and acient trees are wai taller than standard trees to be easier to see).

Ah, that's probably it then.. it's the dark green one, with light green flowers(?) much 'wavier' then other trees.
Indeed right after start of a new game. haven't seen it since.

Quote from: IofEyes on May 16, 2015, 08:26:07 PM
Yes it is compatible. the creamery mod doesn't do anything different to cows, it just adds milk.
load order doesn't seem to be of any importance for creamery etc. unless you have CC mod too.

Quote from: Darkbibou on May 17, 2015, 07:15:53 AM
Can you please try and tell me if the cows are still producing milk when ToL is at the top of the mod list please ?
it did with ToL v1, so i guess it will be exactly the same with v2.. but have no cows yet to test.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

IofEyes

I tested it, and the creamery works in any load order with v2.0. :)

Darkbibou

Thanks for the confirmation :)

Any bug found ? Any modification request ?

DesoPL

Any ideas, why wild animals don't appear in game, so my hunters can't produce wild animal skin? Tannery is useless in my game for now.

I playing with Excelent Adventure.

RedKetchup

did you start a new game ? and used the TL options ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

DesoPL

Yes started new game, but TL options i guess not. ;/

RedKetchup

yeah you need :0

there is 16 different starting conditions in ToL (4 types of content (basegame, wild animal + tree, animal only, tree only) X 4 difficulties).
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Darkbibou

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 19, 2015, 11:56:34 AM
yeah you need :0

there is 16 different starting conditions in ToL (4 types of content (basegame, wild animal + tree, animal only, tree only) X 4 difficulties).

What he said ^^

If you don't select one of the [ToL] starting conditions then you can't have ToL trees.

Maybe I should place [ToL] entries higher in the drop-down menu ?

By the way, I'm thinking of removing a part of the starting conditions (the 4 "Trees" and maybe the 4 "Animals" starting conditions) from the mod.

Actually, I want to make the pasture animals produce skin instead of leather like the wild animals do (to give a greater role to the tannery) but I can't do that if I keep the "Trees" starting conditions.

What do you guys think about it ? Are you using those special starting conditions ?

gerns

o, please keep it this way . its working perfectly after i found out that pesty crops mod was the problem

DesoPL

Ok i know where is an problem.

Fact tannery is avalible, but ToL is not compatible with CC. One of reasons is, i don't see ToL difficulty while i creating the game.

Darkbibou

Quote from: gerns on May 20, 2015, 05:52:56 AM
o, please keep it this way . its working perfectly after i found out that pesty crops mod was the problem

What do you mean ? Are you using one of the special starting conditions (ie. not the [ToL] ** (Full)) ?

Quote from: DesoPL on May 20, 2015, 08:16:08 AM
Ok i know where is an problem.

Fact tannery is avalible, but ToL is not compatible with CC. One of reasons is, i don't see ToL difficulty while i creating the game.

ToL is compatible with CC (with the exception of the starting conditions) !

Just place ToL above CC in your mod list.