BETA : New Medieval Castle : Beta v 0.2a - with Moats and Canals (0.2a bugfix)

Started by RedKetchup, May 23, 2015, 07:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Idle Work Team

thanks for sharing your Mod with me but unfortunately you gave me the wrong document, I really need NMCastleStringTable.rsc instead of NMTownStringTable.rsc , which you gave it to me last time and it has been translated before.

RedKetchup

oh ! so sorry !

but keep in mind that Medieval Castle is only in BETA !

rkelly17

Quote from: chillzz on May 30, 2015, 11:44:45 AM
@rkelly17
the graphical 'glitch' can be corrected by leveling the area.. in your case the missing quay.

the funny walk is the solution of a problem we had with the bridge. the merchant couldn't get passed the bridge.
by having the bannies walk funny it all works :D
this can be read 1 or 2 pages back.. and i agree :  it's a funny walk, don't change it!
i didn't notice any speed difference either with straight or zig-zagging.

I did not test the dock after removing it and using the re-leveling tool. I just re-leveled and put in straight pieces since the dock was decorative anyway. Absolutely do not remove that zig-zag walk! It has given me many hours of entertainment already.

And where has the new ultra-handsome @RedKetchup come from? I opened World of Banished this morning and there he was in his crew-cut and shades!   ;D ;D

RedKetchup

Quote from: rkelly17 on June 01, 2015, 09:10:59 AM
And where has the new ultra-handsome @RedKetchup come from? I opened World of Banished this morning and there he was in his crew-cut and shades!   ;D ;D
thats a .gif from the cartoon from what my pseudo comes from
https://www.google.ca/search?q=red+ketchup&biw=1747&bih=825&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=a5NsVe3lNMOKyAS06oPIAw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

in the past, here in quebec, we had a comic book based on a KGB Agent named Red Ketchup. it was a good purely french canadian comic book.
i took that name since around 10 years. my main toon in world of warcraft is named Redketchup ^^

it is a very good name and it always make laugh people :)

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 01, 2015, 10:25:03 AMa comic book

Reminds me of RanXerox (graphic novels by Stefano Tamburini and Tanino Liberatore)... one of my favorite hated characters  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RanXerox
* not for the faint-hearted...
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Idle Work Team

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 01, 2015, 07:26:10 AM
oh ! so sorry !

but keep in mind that Medieval Castle is only in BETA !
Thank you very much and I'm looking forward to experiencing the completed version of your wonderful mod.

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 01, 2015, 10:25:03 AM
in the past, here in quebec, we had a comic book based on a KGB Agent named Red Ketchup. it was a good purely french canadian comic book.
i took that name since around 10 years. my main toon in world of warcraft is named Redketchup ^^

it is a very good name and it always make laugh people :)

And here I thought you had gone American and were putting ketchup on your fries. And all the time you were a sleeper agent for the KGB!  ;D  ;D  Since you speak of the comic in the past tense, I'm assuming that it is no longer produced? If it is still available, I should get some for my grandson. He's actually continuing in French immersion in high school and a French comic book would be a great incentive.

RedKetchup

no it is no longer available and produced , and hard to find unless you get a very good collectionner

chillzz

@RedKetchup i was wondering about the water.
Rivers and creeks are created during terraforming / game setup.
isn't there something in the map generator  .rsc files  which can be used for 'digging' canals ?
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

i tried some test and everything crash. cant mix any of these functions with a building code :(

chillzz

crap :(
not even the material, texture, reflect2tecture and highlight ones ?

RedKetchup

chillzz

merde..particle system > boatWake ?
thats the last i can think of of in-game water

RedKetchup

boatwake it is the anim about the boat spawn and its travel to the TP and then quit the map