News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - was using older version SOLVED

Started by elana, August 27, 2019, 10:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elana

Looks like i have a version dated 12/31/2018.  Will download 1.3.1, delete my games, and start again. :)

Charcoal kiln MISSING from tool bar.  All other items there.   

EDIT  Love this mod.  Two questions.    How can I produce my own industrial fuel?  How do I get 'raw' precious gem stones? Merchant ship sells industrial fuel.  Do these merchants also, sometimes, have the gemstones?
Do as you would be done by

brads3

are you using a CC mod with the RK EC?  furnace fuel is used by CC mods. the RK random quarry does give gem stones. much depends on the mods you are using and the mod order as to what they are tagged as in the game. what buiding needs the fuel?

elana

Not using any mods except RKEC full, and loading after it, the build Notre Dame Cathedral mod.  The furnace fuel you refer to is not the 'industrial fuel the merchant ship sells.  Gems occasionally come from misc mine, cool.  I will wait. Thx for reply Brads3.

RedKetchup

RKEC does NOT* have furnace fuel.

only firewood, charcoal and coal. from RKEC you cannot get those. charcoal is the best efficient and economic fuel in RKEC.

random mines can spawn some gems sometime (like a random sea food farm will get pearls)
the vanilla quarry, the vanilla mine, the iron mine, the stone mine cannot get gems, only the random one.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

elana

Merci, thank you Red Ketshup.  :)  SO, how do I get charcoal with your mod?  I used furnace fuel, charcoal to heat homes in CC.  But your mod doesn't seem to have charcoal, or furnace fuel.   I've checked all the buildings...  point me, Sil vous plait, in right direction...

RedKetchup

Quote from: elana on August 27, 2019, 04:49:33 PM
Merci, thank you Red Ketshup.  :)  SO, how do I get charcoal with your mod?  I used furnace fuel, charcoal to heat homes in CC.  But your mod doesn't seem to have charcoal, or furnace fuel.   I've checked all the buildings...  point me, Sil vous plait, in right direction...

12th icon on the RK Resource toolbar :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

elana

Silly me, missed that one icon.... not sure why.  A picture is worth a thousand words.... Thank you so much.
EDIT;  was missing because I was using an outdated version of your mod.  Fixed now.  :)

Okiepat

With the gemstones from the Random Mine, you will then need a Gem Cutter to turn them into the different gems needed by the Jewelry Maker.

elana