News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Needed: an updated version of Slink's "No More Seeds"

Started by irrelevant, August 30, 2019, 08:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

One of the most useful standalone mods since the beginning of modding has been @slink's "No More Seeds." Second perhaps only to "Flatten Terrain," "No More Seeds" could be added at any time to any town to prevent the arrival Seed and Livestock merchants. However, it does not appear to work with the most recent mods.

It would be great if someone could replicate this classic mod for use with today's mods. I'm no modder, and would not have the faintest idea where to begin with this, but maybe there is some budding modder out there who is looking for a new project  ;)

Nilla

@RedKetchup has already made one. It´s been a while since I´ve used it but as far as I remember it worked the same way. It´s called "NewLimitTPnoSeeds". I don´t know where to find it but I´m sure Red knows.

Edit; I can add it from my mod storage

irrelevant

@Nilla thank you, I had no idea, I'll give that a try.

Hope you feel better very soon.

irrelevant

RedKetchup

lol it is really me who did that ? i dont remember
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Okiepat

Ooooh, an evil mod! ;) That is the only trader I use. Then again, I'm a country girl who loves her crops. And livestock; they go so well with the butchers and smoker early game!

irrelevant

Quote from: Okiepat on August 31, 2019, 06:29:16 PM
Ooooh, an evil mod! ;) That is the only trader I use. Then again, I'm a country girl who loves her crops. And livestock; they go so well with the butchers and smoker early game!
Yes, I agree, but once you get the seeds and the livestock, you don't need the merchants to continue bringing them. That's the beauty of this mod, you can add it at any time, and it will prevent the seed and livestock merchants from bringing more. All you get after that is food, resource, and general goods merchants.

Gatherer

But what happens if you have specialized seed and animal trading post built?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

irrelevant

RedKetchup

Quote from: irrelevant on September 01, 2019, 04:35:38 PM
Pretty sure this mod affects only vanilla TPs.

that affect a specific building, in this case, vanilla one
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .