News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

scaled down Town Hall that only shows total inventory FOUND

Started by elana, September 04, 2019, 03:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elana

When I played Colonial Charter, there was a mini town hall.  I have scoured the mods on several sites - cannot find a stand alone mod that only has that mini-town hall.  Is there a mini town hall (mainly inventory) out there?  IF so, please point me toward it.  Thanks all.  Intend to add it to Red's Mod.
Do as you would be done by

MarkAnthony

There is no standalone mini Town Hall. I requested one though, I think it might get made in the near future.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

elana

Thanks Mark,  Plz let me know if one does come up on your radar.  Have you found your Cleo in Egypt yet?  :)

MarkAnthony

Nay nay. I am waiting on Rise of the Pharaoh Beta 2. Beta 1 had severe issues with the Blacksmith and I don't want to deal with that any more, four games of trying was enough for me. Hopefully Beta 2 will fix it but Red never comments about it.  :-X

I'm currently running my 3rd attempt at Discrepancy's DS Industry Mining Beta v.05. I played Beta v.03 and it was quite good and he has done a fantastic job with it. I missed the entire Beta v.04 because I was playing with Necora's Maritimes setup. Now I'm with DSIM Beta v.05. My village keeps dying between the years 7 and 9 due to starvation, hopefully I will get past that this time. My last two attempts were with the Hard starts Discrepancy created, I'm going to try his version of the Medium start this time; I cant seem to make it without crops and pastures - a Medium start will give me that.

elana

Death spirals - hate 'em.  They just slay me...  I''l wait for Pharaoh's II as well.

kid1293

Hi @MarkAnthony @elana

I made a Small Town Hall after talking with Mark. It is not a Dickens building.
I made it easy for me. :)

3x3 - 32 work - 16 logs - 16 stone. Is it too much? I didn't want to cheat.

MarkAnthony

That's perfect Kid, thank you.  :)

EDIT: ROFL :D I was like "gimme, gimme, gimme" and I was in such an eager rush to download it, I clicked the link under the screenshot to get it. When I got to the downloads folder to grab it and stick it into my WinBeta folder I saw the screenshot itself, not the mini town hall!

I didn't pay attention to the link type. LOL  :P

Re-queuing Jeapardy's "waiting" theme music...

elana

Tack ska du ha, thank you so much Kid!  (Without the roof, of course!)  :)  After I try it out - I'll tell you the result. 
As far as 'cheating goes.  I'm looking for inventory all in one place - I never take nomads - so, I'll behave, I won't cheat.

kid1293

After some behind-the-scene maneuverings, I have the vanilla roof
to go with the vanilla walls. I think it looks more familiar.

Sure, you can have as it is. Actually nothing more to do.
It has full town hall menu but no nomads.

@MarkAnthony - The file is in the first link  ;)

paralias

@elana In Colonial Charter there is a"mini" town hall. its called town arrival. its the small boat with the other things around

MarkAnthony

Quote from: kid1293 on September 05, 2019, 08:57:29 AM
@MarkAnthony - The file is in the first link  ;)
ROFL!  I got it... thanks.

Took five copies... (not really) these may become valuable like Elvis memorabilia if you ever decide to change your mind and remove it.  No backsies!   :P                

elana

@paralias yes, that's the mini town hall.  I tried to extract in from CC mod - but I'm woefully ignorant of modding Banished.   I've done many mods for the elder Scroll games, and the fallout games (they use the same game engine).  Banished- I'm lost under the hood.  I love the town arrival thingy. 

And I'm grateful Kid put one together so quickly.  Kid rocks!  So does Red!