News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Debug Menu Mod

Started by twilightbreeze, November 23, 2019, 11:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

Why don't the options for the custom 0-9 work in this mod? I have plenty of storage, and the other options work fine just not those. And what exactly is provided in each custom? And yes, I put it at the top.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

RedKetchup

it doesnt. they all add + custom0
i told the developper but he released live 1.0.7 without fixing it.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

twilightbreeze

Sooo, the custom buttons don't work then?
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

RedKetchup

Quote from: twilightbreeze on November 25, 2019, 04:46:30 AM
Sooo, the custom buttons don't work then?

nop they all add Custom0 +100

twilightbreeze

What item(s) IS "custom0"??

RedKetchup

twilightbreeze

To clarify, the custom buttons don't work at all. Even custom 0. I click it and get nothing. Also, the coal button doesn't work either. The space is there, just nothing happens when I click either one.

RedKetchup

if you areally want to test... you need to click make all resources available and then click those. you need a mod that craft and add those rare resources.
the game is made, till you didnt "learned" and got at least "1 item" , you cant get that resource with the debug menu. and till you didnt learned that "coal" exist... you cant get some. the make all resources available bypass this game mechanic.

twilightbreeze

Thank you. I did test and of course you were right. Thanks for putting up with my questions! Now....what would be considered crafted items? Want to make sure I make the right things.  ;D