Discussion: Medieval Town 2.04.1.0.6 ==> available on Steam !!

Started by RedKetchup, December 22, 2015, 01:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

BETA (1.0.5) Medieval Town 2.02 bugfix has arrived !!!!!

New build has arrived !! This new build is coming close to official release (Release Candidate 2.02)
THANKS YOU to all who found bugs and problems

Bugfixes 2.02:
fixed problems with Salt mine, Hostel windows, Flour

Links :

NewMedievalTown2.02.zip ( 120MB )

MegaStorage:
https://mega.nz/#!8QsmVJwS!x-l_uqp6R0YhkdgvDQxLYv73mAKkB8R5KIiw1ksZ1yE

OneDrive:
http://1drv.ms/1KeGDIo

GoogleDrive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ArTKXvgXjrQmZVN0RvZDE3d0k/view?usp=sharing

MediaFire:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/inkdrehz5pgafzu/NewMedievalTown2.02.zip

Bobbi

RedKetchup

this is.
no major changes (no textures replaced and old disappeared... nothing like that so ...) 100% compatible.

Giggles

Hi, Just a small question 'cos i've got confused and i am very new to all this. I installed NewMedievalTown 1.1b into my game last night, (Love it, by the way) then today i came across this new download. thinking that i should take out 1.1b and install 2.02 i did. It showed in the mods box when my game opened, it said the version but no description, i enabled it, but when the game started (a new game)  i did not have the mod in the game. Please can you tell me what i am doing wrong. :) Thanks

RedKetchup

1.you cant take a city made with 1.1b and 'upgrade' it to 2,0., the versions arent compatible and you will crash. you absolutely need to start new city with 2.0
2. Did you opted and installed Banished Beta 1.0.5 ? are you with steam ? or a gog/SSR stand alone copy ?
3. If you were with steam, did you unsubscribed the 1.1b on the workshop ?

4. make sure the newmedievaltown.pkm is spelled correctly in your bin/Windata folder.
a wrong spelling like this : newmedievaltown(2).pkm will prevent to function correctly

Giggles

i don't use steam.
i am playing Banished 1.0.4  i haven't updated to 1.0.5 yet, so i guess that's my problem :)
i will update my game and keep my fingers crossed.
Thank you :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Giggles on January 18, 2016, 06:54:51 AM
i don't use steam.
i am playing Banished 1.0.4  i haven't updated to 1.0.5 yet, so i guess that's my problem :)
i will update my game and keep my fingers crossed.
Thank you :)

you are welcome
and yeah you need Banished Beta 1.0.5 absolutely
and make sure the name of the .pkm is right.

Giggles

Hey, me again. ok, i copied over the 1.0.5 files the same as i did to update to 1.0.4 - i had no mods loaded in the windata folder, but when i try to start the game i get a black screen and it hangs, i'm getting the dreaded - a fatal access violation has occurred in Runtime x64.dll and the game can't continue. :) have looked on line but can't find anything to tell me what i'm doing wrong, any ideas.

RedKetchup

when you start the game, hold on 'cntrl' ?? and then you should get the little menu. and change resolution or the refresh rate.

what is your video card inside ? does it fully support shader model 2.0 ?

Giggles

Hey RedKetchup, i did as you said, i can't change the refresh rate, that's 60hz, but did change the resolution, unfortunately no luck. still getting the same message.
My computer is a AMD A10-6700 APU with Radeon 8670D HD Graphics 3.70ghz - 16gb Ram. i'm sorry i did have a look on line but i can't find any information on the Shader Model.   
Thank you for taking the time to help an old lady out :) but if it all gets too hard i'll just stick to 1.0.4 and wait till 1.0.5 is released (not Beta) and try again.

RedKetchup

yeah probably, and unfortunatly, will have to wait the new 1.0.5 with bug fixed :(

you can also try to send an email to support@shiningrocksoftware.com with your problem explained and with crash.dmp and see if you can get an answer quickly.

Giggles

not a problem, loving the game and just wanted to see your new stuff. i can wait :) Thank you again, warm regards giggles