Started by RedKetchup, November 03, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

RedKetchup

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on February 06, 2017, 12:53:32 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on February 05, 2017, 05:51:06 PM
+10 limits!

Great news! Flag0 .. 9 and my dreams come true. ;D

CC crew will decide all them 10, and us, we will go with what they decided ^^ "They're not cc centric, and would be logical for all mods." said Shock :)

anyway, pretty sure everyone will be ok with CC crew to decide. they "kinda" own the game and Luke is making that new build for them :
" and it will be up your team to change the string tables to define what each custom resource is displayed as." - email from Luke
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 05, 2017, 05:51:06 PMLooks like we WILL GET a new build!
+10 limits!

;D  Fantastic!

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 05, 2017, 08:52:03 PMSmall Tent house

Very nice tents... that whole new set ("Work Camp"?) looks gorgeous  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

is it OK if i had a fire camp in front in the mesh with fire and smoke points ?
or is it too much ??

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 06, 2017, 05:58:31 AMor is it too much ??

Well, for me fire is never too much...  ;D

Since we have "IseeFire", it may be good to have both (with and without fire, F-variant?) for those who have performance problems with too much smoke?
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Paeng on February 06, 2017, 06:15:05 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on February 06, 2017, 05:58:31 AMor is it too much ??

Well, for me fire is never too much...  ;D

Since we have "IseeFire", it may be good to have both (with and without fire, F-variant?) for those who have performance problems with too much smoke?

cannot with F variant. the "particle function" cannot be random with variants. it is there... or there is no code. no variant.
would need to have a very seperate template / toolbar icon for both.

what i ll do , i will let it there, and the small tent houses (only 1 tent instead of 2) wont have fire camps.

are 1 family + 1 child OK for the small tent house ? (the child is obligated to sleep with parents in the only tent)
and 1 family + 2 children OK for the tent house ? (the parents sleep in 1 tent, the other occupied by children)

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on February 04, 2017, 07:09:14 PM
Quote from: brads3 on February 04, 2017, 01:24:58 PM
RED,can we get a decorative barn styled like the training camp fence?? say 1.5 tiles wide by 2.5 long with a peaked roof and leave a long side open? something we can use to make a decorative stable. just so the animals have a place to hide from the rain. i use the ghost coverings now,but they don't have walls and they look a tad too tall.thank you

Yes!  What a great idea, a storage open sided barn, narrow, to fit in the tight spaces adjacent to houses etc, but big enough to not be dwarfed by open plains either.  I'm always encouraging the smaller, tighter buildings now :)  If it was 2 wide, or under, I have a use for it!!  haha

1.5 by 2.5 ... thats very small !!!

whats about 2x3 no roads ?

brads3

thats fine RED.much appreciated.
i found a error with the new CC journey. it doesn't seem to like your NMT. build pastures and it fatal errors when it changes seasons.didn't happen with the CC1.6  ran tests for 2 days to narrow down the prob.

RedKetchup

why would be nmt the problem ?

cc 1,7 alone = fine

nmt alone = fine

cc 1.6 and nmt = fine

cc 1.7 + nmt = not fine p
sounds more a 1.7 problem ^^

+ nmt doesnt have pastures :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on February 06, 2017, 09:09:44 AM
thats fine RED.much appreciated.
i found a error with the new CC journey. it doesn't seem to like your NMT. build pastures and it fatal errors when it changes seasons.didn't happen with the CC1.6  ran tests for 2 days to narrow down the prob.

ghosted ? or regular footprint ?

brads3

no but NMT had cow for milk.i can't understand why they would have done anything to the code of the pastures or animals. i could see tweking production #'s but not the code.i went back to old old saves and yep had cow with CC1.6+NMT. never used them,didn't know i had 3 sets with the 1.6. if i use the north with the 2 mods ,i don't have the cow. took me while to narrow down the 2 mods that conflict cause it didn't do it before. and i hadn't loaded anything that should have an affect. i even got goofy and loaded the old CC with the new +NMT,no error. figure that 1.
the barn looks good,ghosted might be better since it'll be used with the decor fences.

RedKetchup

it change nothing if there is 2 or 3 or 26 or 365 different cows ! all the animals are independant with their own mesh and their own files. the game doesnt know it is a cow, it does not know "what" is a cow ! it can be goats, horses, goose, rabbits, magic blooms .... living boxes.... chimereas... griffins... wyverns.... the game know nothing of this

which pastures you take ? the vanilla one ? or a CC one like no fences?... unlimited extended size ? with their own CC fences ?

brads3

i know ,unless somehow thru the coding for the animla the CC and nmt clash. i was using vanilla,and have tried various sizes. i just attempted to use CC 1.7+1.6+nmt in that order. worked til it switches from late season to season.held for bout 30 seconds,so i thought it was going to work and then error. if i add a milk cow,in that case it was frieshman cows from CC. pigs did seem to function.

RedKetchup

brads3