News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Workplace V1.2 for 1.0.6

Started by kid1293, February 09, 2017, 10:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necora

@brads3 you make a fantastic point and I would love it something like this were possible, the same way that luxuries are consumed at a tavern and firewood in a house.

I would also love it if we could do the same for work places, so that work is 'dependent' on an item being available.

Necora

@kid1293 that brewer will go great with my whiskey still, cider press and maple boiler!

brads3

KID,how much does this mod change the beef cows other than the color? even if i put this below CC it changes the color of beef cows to black and white. i am assuming it also will change production #'s.

kid1293

@Necora - I like that style on the houses! :)
Fits in rural areas and in the forest. Very nice.

And yes, we can always have a big recreation area with these small
production buildings nestled in. One big place to idle.  ;D ;D ;D

@brads3 - I haven't changed the beef numbers. So if you slaughter one it's the full load.
A bit of cheat compared to vanilla. Milk and beef and leather. But hey, at least
they're not genetically manipulated.

brads3

so u just changed the colors.now i have like 3 sets of cows all black and white but no brown beef cows. i tried to move the mod below both NMT and CC,surprised that your mod overpowered even then. in my case the mod would work without the cows,but i know others don't always have even NMT turned on.

kid1293

So you like the set but you don't like the cows?

I'll make them separate.

RedKetchup

Quote from: kid1293 on February 16, 2017, 12:27:14 PM
Milk and beef and leather. But hey, at least
they're not genetically manipulated.

wait !
they arent boosted with hormones, antibiotics and ..... ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Nope!
But they like vegan pizza.  ;)

brads3

thank you,much appreciated. i know how busy all you modders are nowdays.

elemental

Quote from: brads3 on February 16, 2017, 07:49:58 AM
it would be nice if there was a way for the banis to use items like households,candles,soap somehow.

is there a way to have houses use something like they use firewood? so each house uses furniture,candles,etc??  it seems this was not thought of in developing the game. without the ability to use an item it really has very little purpose.

I don't think it is possible to make houses consume anything. They use firewood and that's it.

But... over at BL in the thread about new flags/limits I suggested that we could have a second luxuries category to separate out non-food/drink luxuries. So candles, soap, copperware, bedding, furniture and many other items could be called "homewares" and they could be sold at a store to generate happiness. Not the same as having houses consume them, but probably as close as we will come.

I did ask that people start discussing what they would like to see the new limits/flags used for but that thread over at BL has gone dead. I really hope that we don't just end up with 6 different flavours of dry goods, weapons, and who-knows what else for the last 3. If you want to see a homewares flag/limit and a homewares store then go and say something over at BL, because it's more than likely that CC will set the agenda with these new limits and everyone else will have to follow what they do. I think it was the "Luke is giving us new things" thread.

elemental

Quote from: kid1293 on February 16, 2017, 12:58:19 PM
I come to the doctor with a broken leg - Wash it, he says. :)

Good example.  :)

If only we had more flags, so that soap could be a different type of health item used only at a bath house. Or even bandages could be used at a doctor's surgery. I don't know for sure but I think we are getting 10 limits and 10 flags with the upcoming update. We really need 20 or 30 new flags.

kid1293

@brads3 - I have taken the black/white cows out of the workplace.
When I release you can choose to load them or have CC or NMT cows.

Abandoned

@kid1293 so what started as a small dairy with my request for the black and white cows since without big giant CC mod or NMT, the only way to get the black and white cow was with Red's old creamery or wonderful Red Creamery which is marvelous for large farms but doesn't go as well with small woodland homesteads or small mountain maps without big giant CC mod or NMT, now the cows are being taken out.   ???  Thanks

brads3

no abandoned,you can keep your cows. but now you have a choice. plus if it works right,without the workshop you could still have the cows to use too. you keep infecting my pastures with them cows,i am going to give you just goats.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on February 16, 2017, 02:20:29 PM
@kid1293 so what started as a small dairy with my request for the black and white cows since without big giant CC mod or NMT, the only way to get the black and white cow was with Red's old creamery or wonderful Red Creamery which is marvelous for large farms but doesn't go as well with small woodland homesteads or small mountain maps without big giant CC mod or NMT, now the cows are being taken out.   ???  Thanks

you will have to pick up 2 mods . the cows and the workplace :)

we can be as flexible as possible , but most of the time half of the people like this and the other half that ... always both opposed ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .