Here is the door texture.

Sorry I didn't get this to you earlier!

embx61

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

embx61

Made good progress with creating the source files.

@Pilgrim

I send you a link to download the string table so you can edit the text strings to give the proper names for the buildings.
Don't change the String _name part of the string table just the String text entries.
       { String _name = "NECLeanTo1x2"; String _text = "Lean To 1x2"; }
{ String _name = "NECLeanTo1x2Lwr"; String _text = "lean to 1x2"; }
{ String _name = "NECLeanTo1x2Tip"; String _text = "Lean To 1x2"; }

If done send it back.

Download

The Pilgrim

I am not sure which house is which.  It only says 3x4A etc.  I'm not sure how that matches to the models.

embx61

Ah Okay.

I load the PKM from brads3 in the game and write the names down from that toolbar so I can edit them in the string table.

The Pilgrim

Ok. Thank you. I got really confused looking at it.

brads3

how did jerry lweis say that" i shoulda learned how to cook.... i mean make mods.LOL

smallest to largest<left to right>

cape house [z]  note door center,half cape
  • note door left,cape cottage [c]  note door right, all logs+ stone

all rest are lumber+stone
    double cape [v],small colonial 1 note door centered,small colonial 2 note door left,hoxie house note 1 color gray,large colonial,
    garrison house note 1 color gray,georgian house
    small lean-to,medium lean-to,large lean-to,

note the bracket letters are control call letters=[c]= button c. not all have them,i would not be concerned by. that most will use the mouse and click on them.

brads3

embx61

Thanks brads.

All I have to do is add the rawmaterial lumber to the set, do all the naming of the several buildings in the string table and assign the build requirements.

I can look those up by loading the PKM you provided.

As I don't have the meshes for lumber it needs another mod to create lumber or the player have to wait for a trader.

But it is almost done.

The Pilgrim

@embx61   I am up in the mountains visiting family and have sketchy internet at best. I will get back to you as soon as I can have a stable connection. It may be a few days.

The Pilgrim

I wanted to give everyone an update on the New England mod. The original files have been completely restored thanks to @embx61. As they are nearly identical to the already available stand alone, I will not be posting that file for download.
That being said the awesome EB is doing the upgrade to the housing that I was looking for, a few new variants, 2 updated models, and a new naming and building requirement scheme. I will need a little help from someone who is good at making icons, please pm me if you are interested.
The next step after release of the Houses mod will be the beginning of the first expansion of the mod adding some small businesses (woodcutter, blacksmith, ect) to be built as additions to the houses as well as a church/town hall (they were one and the same in Colonial New England and called a meetinghouse). A big thanks to @kid1293  who shared a model with me that will be the basis for the new additions, and to @RedKetchup who has graciously shared his new iron ore with me.
Can't wait to get moving forward.

RedKetchup

Quote from: The Pilgrim on July 22, 2017, 05:37:36 AM
and to @RedKetchup who has graciously shared his new iron ore with me.

np, it is posted in The Laboratory :)
EB just has to take it there :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

I send the PKM and the sources to The Pilgrim as I first wanted to see if all was okay with him before releasing.

Good I did that as it need some changes and indeed some Icons as apparently BL never updated the mod as Pilgrim wanted it to be.

I hope to get the changes done in about a week as I am also busy with other stuff and work from one thing to another.
At least I not get bored by changing from one mod to the other. :)

Yeah, that Iron look awesome. I bet you I can make use of that when I am ready to replace the Vanilla production buildings so the blacksmith can make Iron out of Iron Ore what is realistic too instead of picking up Iron Bars from the ground :)

The Pilgrim

I am so glad that this community is still strong and vibrant and willing to help each other out.

embx61

Glad I can help The Pilgrim and I hope you find someone who can make the Icons as I suck with that department and mostly steal them from another modder :)