News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Feel so rusty IMO

Started by RedKetchup, February 07, 2015, 11:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

mmmmhhhh the double or triple of monastery?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Rayden

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 24, 2015, 07:10:01 AM
Thanks you @gerns  and @rayden  :)

about the Residence/Smithy  there should be only 1 smithy working. i dont know why it shows 2. let me look ........

WorkDescription work
{
   int _defaultWorkers = 1;
}

there should be only one. but i think to know where is the problem : CC:EA. and probably it is the problem source for your Monastery.
Put Monastery First on your list and then
put NewMedievalTown second on your list of mods.

and then put CC:EA third :)

Let me know if it fixed your problem :)

EDIT: about names overwritting : i know i have alot of little windows to fix. i did some, but still some to be fixed :)

Well, I tried like you said and the smithy problem went away. About the monastery, the culprit was the coalasmaterial mod. Funny thing, when I tried the monastery, even with a mine extracting coal, I couldn't ever see coal on my stock/barn/market available, so the monastery kept showing the icon of no available resource to make books (I had plenty of wood and leather). I load that mod and coal start showing on my resources, and the monastery never showed again the resource missing icon, but it never made books either. Odd, but I guess now everything is working properly. Maybe you could update your monastery mod description to be order to load above the CC:EA Mod.

Thanks a lot for your help :)

RedKetchup

yeah we never got a more worst mod than coalasmaterial. why i do you think i whinned in triple grins thread ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Rayden

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 25, 2015, 12:36:18 PM
yeah we never got a more worst mod than coalasmaterial. why i do you think i whinned in triple grins thread ?
True, I saw that thread but the missing resource icon was gone and managed to make steel tools which  I couldn't do it before because of no coal on my resources list. I guess it all was just a misorder and a bad choice of mods. "newbies, go figger that" :))

RedKetchup

Quote from: bign10 on February 23, 2015, 10:01:24 PM
Castle takes 250 logs, 600 stone, 80 iron, and 3000 build units.

so if i say : 150 logs, 800 stones, 120 irons and 4000 build units in 8 builders is OK ?

Chon Waen

Sounds good to me.  Dunno how long that will take, but probably long enough I'll end up pausing it a couple times to force something else built first.

assobanana76

do you know what I was thinking?  ::)
that with your cathedral I could create a "Mont Saint Michel" flattening an island in a lake and placing it at the center!  ;D
I build a bridge for 8 manufacturers and then demolish it!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Gatherer

Testing it a bit. Great mod!!!

http://shrani.si/f/l/z6/Gu5Zq8u/nmt01.jpgRe: Feel so rusted IMO
http://shrani.si/f/3G/Ii/2hpCKVg1/nmt02.jpgRe: Feel so rusted IMO
http://shrani.si/f/y/MS/27ni72no/nmt03.jpgRe: Feel so rusted IMO

If only the side window on the first floor wasn't showing... :'(
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

rkelly17

Quote from: Darkbibou on February 23, 2015, 05:34:47 AM
There couldn't be anymore unauthorized copies now (I never get any for my latest mods).

As much as I wish that there were no mis-attributed mods on the Steam workshop, when I went there last night there were still a whole whack of mods with the wrong author given. I suppose the actual authors of those mods haven't yet asked for them to be removed, but still . . . . As a result I do not yet use the Steam workshop to download mods.

Paeng

Another short run with the Medieval Houses...

click for full size

Red, I saw your explanation why there is no smoke... makes sense.
Could you add smoke to the 3rd floors though? That would save at least some of the atmosphere...  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

i will about the smoke , i think i will do both available at some point :) cause i ve been asked for a no smoke version of Colorful Little House :)

by the way ... still only got 1 reply for about :

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 25, 2015, 03:21:06 PM

so if i say : 150 logs, 800 stones, 120 irons and 4000 build units in 8 builders is OK ?

assobanana76

wow!! 4000 build units??
remember me "Pillars of the Earth"!!

Vulgarian

Quote from: Gatherer on February 26, 2015, 03:43:22 AM
If only the side window on the first floor wasn't showing... :'(

I think i see why that's happening. Your 1st floor is 1 row further back from the 2nd and 3rd floors. They should be flush. Notice the back of the house extends beyond the footprint of the upper floors. If you line up the front and back walls, the side window will no longer be visible.

Nilla

I just checked the normal church: 50 logs, 130 stones, 30 iron, 150 working units, so why not your numbers. I like it that it takes long.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on February 26, 2015, 11:46:32 AM
I just checked the normal church: 50 logs, 130 stones, 30 iron, 150 working units, so why not your numbers. I like it that it takes long.

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 26, 2015, 09:26:22 AM
i will about the smoke , i think i will do both available at some point :) cause i ve been asked for a no smoke version of Colorful Little House :)

by the way ... still only got 1 reply for about :

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 25, 2015, 03:21:06 PM

ok i will go for : 150 loges, 800 stones, 100 irons and 3200 build units. 8 builders. 10x16 for the moment (and please let your comments once tested it)
just need to fix the foundations build01 part and i will do a new thread with the launch of BETA 0.4 :)