News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Feel so rusty IMO

Started by RedKetchup, February 07, 2015, 11:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

yes i can. keep in mind they are far from finished (maybe 50% for that model)

i have anyways to change that model alot because it appears to be very destructive for people who have some OCD. it appears the tiles are too random and the patterns are too hard to see, causing OCD problems. and also, i need to find better windows that fits better medieval age. i ll test and maybe play with the windows i ve took for library and warehouse. i also need to change the color of the stucco (more white). and find out some .... window shutters too
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gatherer

I like the smiley face on the front of the second floor. But why are the smileys on the side of 2nd and 3rd floors sad?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Quote from: irrelevant on February 14, 2015, 06:38:30 AM
Very nice @RedKetchup! Love the look of this.

It would be nice if there was some color variation between adjacent buildings, but I realize this would be difficult to manage, both from the standpoint of creating the mod, as well as from the standpoint of building them in game. The player would have to take care not to have different colors going up!

^^that is NOT a criticism!!  ;)

We can always dream...https://mlcsemper.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/world_poland_colorful_houses_022096_.jpg
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

yeah we cant do that cause you always need 1x per X tiles minimum per floor (like 1x5... 1x6 .... 1x4 ...) for the use of Overlap Ghaphic Technology ™

RedKetchup

>:(

i hate when i face a weird bug, or stupidities... or whatever grrrr

check the 1st screenshot. that how my graphic file is

and now check the 2nd screenshot. something missing in game. no idea why. in my graphic files it is there but in game it bug and doesnt show / not there. a bug like that will maybe make me lose all night to figure it out (or find a way to cross check the game ^^)

Paeng

Looks like the whole foundation has moved below the ground plane... ?
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

so for the moment this screenshot show how it looks so far (added some decorations)

please tell me your impressions :)

paralias

every time it gets better and better...will the decorations be in the end result? i vote to be...

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 15, 2015, 04:42:37 AM
so for the moment this screenshot show how it looks so far (added some decorations)

Fantastic! I like the look and the decorations add to it.

What are you thinking for capacity, normal two adults and three kids? If so I would build these all over.

Bobbi

Love the flower boxes and the bench. And you centered the third floor windows. You are the best!!!!

assobanana76

well.. it's simply.. WOW!!!
I must wait this mod for return to play!!
WOW!!
how much are big one house.. 5x3?
how many model?
what a great job Red!!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Chon Waen

This is looking awesome!  Please keep up the good work!

RedKetchup

Quote from: rkelly17 on February 15, 2015, 07:26:43 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on February 15, 2015, 04:42:37 AM

Fantastic! I like the look and the decorations add to it.

What are you thinking for capacity, normal two adults and three kids? If so I would build these all over.

2 adultes and 4 childs (6 like my colorful little house) the firewood consumption is a little bit better than stone house :

float _temperatureForFuel = 48.0; ( both stone house and wood house they start to use fuel at 50F )
   float _fuelPerResource = 96.0; ( wood house=60, stone house = 90 )

space required : 4x6 with the road ( the wood house and the stone house have 4x5 with the road ) so 1x tile more depth
you need 1x6 to the right for 2nd floor, and 1x6 to the left for the 3rd floor. nothing will obligate you to build those 2nd and 3rd floor !

also but keep in mind you stack 3 level of houses in those same tiles, which is HUGE!

RedKetchup

you all know me very well :) there is always a cost to get bonuses ^^

i wont do a 3 lvl story house in a 3x3 (and with the cost : extremly bad graphics, super ugly) ^^ i am not kind of person, i always try to do my best and push myself further ahead.

all my graphics are always superb and wonderful :)

BTW: Question. if i add some ....  " awnings?? " ("auvents" in french) in front on some models ...  wouldnt make it too much : commercial ? (like this picture)