News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.02

Started by RedKetchup, April 19, 2015, 11:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

Mine can eat as much pie as they want. I have 3000 in each trading port and 20 000 in my stores!!!!!!! ;)

But even with a price of 6 it's too profitable. Half the productivity would be more reasonable (and maybe reduce the prize too, but I could agree with @chillzz; a good pie shouldn't be a bargain). . Or maybe you could also reduce the number of bakers to 1.

assobanana76

Quote from: chillzz on April 28, 2015, 05:50:41 PM
In the Netherlands you can pick your type of bread. Basic consists of flour, yeast, bit of salt, bit of sugar, water  and of course either oil,butter or margarine. There is something called 'Melkwit'  (Milky white) which does contain milk, to make it smoother softer taste and higher nutritional value, but the most bread types are without milk.
Also in Italy we have the bread made with milk but obviously not the basic bread eating people!
It is more expensive and produced in small quantities ..
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

and if i double the time it takes to create a pie ? would be ok for you ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gatherer

Just lower the trade value.

1 extra crop field per bakery due to lowered production values eats a lot of space.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gatherer on April 30, 2015, 03:44:37 AM
Just lower the trade value.

1 extra crop field per bakery due to lowered production values eats a lot of space.

i lowered the price from 8 to 6 and i doubled the time from 12 to 24. i will put the time back to 18. and dont touch it anymore :P

Nilla

Do what you find the right thing to do. You can't please everyone.

As you know, I don't like mods that make the game easier. Some people like these mods, just because it makes the game easier. It's a mission impossible to make it right to everyone. I have always told you my opinion, (if you liked it or not). I am well aware of that's it's just my opinion. Take it for what it is. You don't have to change anything, because I dislike one thing or another.

chillzz

@Nilla : i totally agree on not liking mods that makes the game (much) easier.
And even if it does (sometimes) look some of @RedKetchup s mods making it easier,
it somehow balances out in other parts of the game.

balancing numbers is something that comes with testing the beta, so it can be adjusted.
i believe the new numbers 8 to 6 and time 12 to 18 will make up for it.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

Bobbi

Paging back to a few post ago, I thought the bath house and the dentist had no happiness circle, just like Bobbi's Special Doctor House. Is this not so? In the new town I am starting, I had planned to have in my downtown.

RedKetchup

yes, they have the happiness circle. that's what i wanted. the thing that isnt planned, is sick people go there when diseased to get cure, thats what i didnt planned ^^
only the clinic should do that ^^

RedKetchup

i worked a bit on a corner house :) not finished yet, the first one take alot of time and adjustments.
it is done at like 50% only. i need to make abit smaller to give more space between both roads and the walls. and need to put more details also :)

but it is a first look :)

Trizeropz

assobanana76

oh wow!! what a great news viewing this picture!
after 2nd and 3rd floor another revolutionary idea!!
need more details!!
size? n. family? n. of door? elevable at 2nd and 3rd?
can't wait Red!!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Gatherer

Very nice.

It could use a stair in front of the door though. As the 1st floor houses have. And maybe a small circular window on the wall above the door.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on April 30, 2015, 12:02:15 PM
oh wow!! what a great news viewing this picture!
after 2nd and 3rd floor another revolutionary idea!!
need more details!!
size? n. family? n. of door? elevable at 2nd and 3rd?
can't wait Red!!

the residences will be same for family (2 adults, 4 children), will have only 2-3 model of floor 2 and 3. will have mainly shops at first level (like this one, it is a shop).
the stairs or doors to go to 2nd and 3rd floor will be each side where the roads are (where i draw some green lines on the screenshot)

and as you can see, to make it fit, each neighbor house haves 5x6 tiles (6 depth) so the corner one needs to be 6x6 including 2 roads (5x5 without roads)

chillzz

support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup