News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

one thing I've always hated in Banished ...

Started by assobanana76, April 16, 2015, 02:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

Quote from: Nilla on April 30, 2015, 01:40:52 AM
Try to demolish the gate. That´s the only thing I can think about that might cause problems.
it would be strange because they are two individual pieces of 1x1 tiles.
here for example no problem to build the wooden fence in front of it.

I think it is more related to the road laid out and demolished before its construction ..
here's how it was..

however, I will also this attempt!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

chillzz

it's a bug i've encountered before too..
build road on it.. then remove again.
if thats not working, retry remove roads, or use cancel tool.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

assobanana76

Quote from: chillzz on April 30, 2015, 03:18:05 AM
it's a bug i've encountered before too..
build road on it.. then remove again.
if thats not working, retry remove roads, or use cancel tool.
Yes. I think it's the only solution (hoping works..).
break off every work of builder and allow it to complete all the roads and then I will remove those 4 tiles!
if it does not work try the solution Nilla demolishing that fence stone..
the removal tool does not find anything to remove ..
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

chillzz

Quote from: assobanana76 on April 30, 2015, 03:25:20 AM
if it does not work try the solution Nilla demolishing that fence stone..
that will not work, since those are not interfering with the road tiles at all. they are stand alone 1x1 pieces.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

i often noticed something in this game, a bug that was there since long time but i thought it was fixed :

if you ask to build a dirt road or a stone road and you save and quit before it has been built : you get that error
if i saved and quit for going to bed , or reset and try to get a specific merchant at a trading post..... i was getting that.

it doesnt happends all the time, but often i noticed

i think the only way to fix that is build a road over it, and save and quit. comeback and remove the road
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gatherer

There was probably something marked for removal on that tile (tree, stone or iron) and it wasn't collected before the road build was canceled. From my experiences such tile can only support road now.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

assobanana76

oh is the first time that happens to me ..
happy not to be alone ..  ;D
and happy that it is resolved as suggested by chillzz!

assobanana76

Quote from: Gatherer on April 30, 2015, 03:39:34 AM
There was probably something marked for removal on that tile (tree, stone or iron) and it wasn't collected before the road build was canceled. From my experiences such tile can only support road now.
really!!??
d'oh!!!  >:(
I should redesign all the space and then demolished the weaver under construction !!!

RedKetchup

asso you should go back and read me. or you didnt understood nothing of my english ? ;lol

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 30, 2015, 03:47:09 AM
asso you should go back and read me. or you didnt understood nothing of my english ? ;lol
hey!! u edit the post!!  >:( ;D

assobanana76

I'm going crazy! I tried two or three ideas that u have suggested, but nothing seems to work! not remove the gate, not the removal tool, not delete it, not give priority to the road and then demolish it (does not detect anything to be given priority) .. and unfortunately today I have no time to wait for the builder to finish all other roads in building!
asap I will post the saved game in case anyone wants to test his theory, or has some other idea to try ..
otherwise I just have to write the great Luke in person !!

irrelevant

Try placing a stone road there, then delete it.

assobanana76

I'm running .. this is the link of my saved game in case anyone wants to try to solve this aenigma!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EsczcDEAr2dmtaYUlDNEszYmc/view?usp=sharing
is the first time that I share a save file and in general of GDrive ..
hope it works!  ;D
thanks!!

paralias