RedKetchup

footprints done :)

new coins 3D done too :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

the mod is available for testing now :)

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1223.0

if everything good ... i ll up it on steam too (when 100% sure bugfree)

Tom Sawyer

Loaded and liked immediately. It looks awesome in the game! Not yet tested the trading, just a small glitch. I detected a smoke bomb under the caboose.^^ The railway could have a gravel texture as footprint. And the highlight would be a sound of the locomotive but I don't know if possible.

RedKetchup

very strange... my smoke dummies disappeared  :'(

in 3 mins, please redownload the new one

RedKetchup

done. please redownload if you got the old one with bad smokes.

bubbamcgee

@RedKetchup   For the life of me, I cannot get my trains/cars to be able to sit next to the station/export buildings.  It is requiring an empty space between the two objects.  I noticed that the trains & cars have road spaces on either side of the object, this appears to be blocking from the stations from sitting next to them.  Can you take a look at this?  I am using the most recent version that you uploaded on your google drive.  Thanks!

RedKetchup

yes there is a space between each side of the train/wagon. citizens need a tile to get "access" to them (go working or go put/take things from the storages)
i would personnaly use that space to set up roads.
also this space is also used to drop the goods that are bought with coins.

the only thing maybe i could do is setup a row of road over the dock. would it be an enough good solution for your problem ?

RedKetchup

bubbamcgee

Either way is ok with me.  Just wasn't fully aware of the setup.  I thought that the loading docks were flush (or nearly flush) with the train cars from the pics you posted.  So, I was just a little confused. 

RedKetchup

Quote from: bubbamcgee on July 05, 2016, 11:10:06 AM
Either way is ok with me.  Just wasn't fully aware of the setup.  I thought that the loading docks were flush (or nearly flush) with the train cars from the pics you posted.  So, I was just a little confused.

they were at begining cause all trains and all railroad parts were standing on 2 wide tiles. but when i ve did the bridges and tunnels i ve got to change my mind and make them stand on 1 tile wide (railroad parts) or 3 wide (for the trains and wagons). citizens need space for path.

but it is ok now . keep in mind, maybe you ll have to destroy and rebuild the stations if happends to not being able to stick it to the docks. (thats a possibility with this kind of update. wont crash though.)

RedKetchup

v1.03 Bugfixes:

added :
all flags to all merchants and trains engine:
   RawMaterialFlags _storageFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Health | Edible | Textile | Clothing | Alcohol | Grain | Fruit | Vegetable | Protein | CoalFuel;
this will prevent a bug if you are using CC or No Coal in houses Mods.

Changed the limit from Food export and Material export to be same as the other 2 : Textile
the limit for the train engine stay same : hidden and it depends on what you want to buy.

Changed and made TrainDriver working alot faster. Train Drivers will work now 6X faster
   int _workRequired = 2; // instead of 12;

None of these changes should create any crash.

Paeng25

Hi Folks  :)

well, this is where I left off (had some health problems, plus a burned out SSD), so I'm trying to get back in here... wow, you guys have been busy  :-*

I'm still on my laptop, so I can't build much right now, but at least I try to pick up all the new stuff... can't wait to try it all, the choochoo and all the new small town things... last night I found the new bridges (by Disrepancy, I believe) - extremely cool and versatile!

Thanks for keeping our torches burning  ;D

* RedK, in case you wonder - I had do register a new account, could not enter under my old one...  ;)
Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn

RedKetchup

Quote from: Paeng25 on September 01, 2016, 05:19:38 AM
* RedK, in case you wonder - I had do register a new account, could not enter under my old one...  ;)

i hope you feel better. bro.

about your account , do you want me to reset your password and send you the infos by email ?

Paeng25

Quotedo you want me to reset

Thanks, but don't bother (yet), I hope I can recover it once I get a new HD...  :)
My whole setup is a bit messy right now, I want to see first what I can save.  :-\
Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn

RedKetchup

ok let me know, send me a PM or email, and i ll take care of it when you ll want.