News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Small Questions

Started by snapster, October 22, 2014, 08:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

Quote from: snapster on October 26, 2014, 03:50:22 PM
I thought someone had to be at the herbalist's place for the herbs to be consumed?

It would seem not. I just checked, it's happening.

Quote from: snapster on October 26, 2014, 03:50:22 PMIf there is no barn nearby would workers or laborers depositing goods and products use a nearby market?
Yep. Even if there is a barn nearby, if the market is closer they'll use it. Probably  ;) Nothing is certain in this game when it comes to putting things into storage.

snapster

I'll actually be opting for 240-tile farms and orchards I think. Seed doesn't come often enough and it isn't too cheap.

slink

Quote from: snapster on October 26, 2014, 04:11:19 PM
I'll actually be opting for 240-tile farms and orchards I think. Seed doesn't come often enough and it isn't too cheap.
Good luck with that, unless you are using a mod.  The standard limit for crops and orchards is 225 (15 x 15).

irrelevant

Quote from: snapster on October 26, 2014, 04:11:19 PM
You only need to buy each seed a single time and you have that crop forever.

slink

@irrelevant, have you seen the beta of my tavern?

irrelevant

@slink I know there is one, I haven't really looked at it. People complain about the vanilla tavern but I like it. What does yours do?

slink

@irrelevant, it only provides ale, mead, and wine as you make them elsewhere.  It does not make any itself.  I am not certain the concept of serving two or three types at the same time is working out.  It seems to dole out whatever it has received, in the order it was received (FIFO), rather than in equal amounts of two or more beverages.  The tavern also matches the brewery and the snug houses, if that matters to you.   ;)

irrelevant

So it's basically a happiness circle, a way to burn off ale, and eye candy?  ;)

slink

Ale, mead, and wine, yes.   ;D

irrelevant

It is a very pretty building. Might build one. Conflicts?

Bobbi

Sadly, it conflicts with the new Colonial Charter mod, if you planned to use that.

irrelevant

No; while that is a massive achievement, it really isn't that interesting.

snapster

Sounds interesting. What does it do?

slink

Quote from: Bobbi on October 26, 2014, 07:05:16 PM
Sadly, it conflicts with the new Colonial Charter mod, if you planned to use that.
Which parts of it conflict?  You can see that by clicking on the button labelled with "..."

Edit: It pretty much has to be the mead and the wine, because everything else starts with SJGL.

Edit 2: It's probably the wine.  That is no problem.  Let their mod define the wine, assuming that is an alcoholic beverage in their mod.