News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Any thoughts on this ?

Started by RedKetchup, September 26, 2014, 01:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

hahaha

but what it s coming is so........... freaking HUGE !!! (sorry but i cant find words strong enough to address that feeling of what i am doing) IMO
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

alright gonna give a preview of whats it s coming ........  ;D ;D ;D

whats about that ? ? ? ?

irrelevant

Bobbi

So a true two family dwelling, not like the boarding house where they will move out at the first opportunity? Incidentally, I did not have to start a new game to implement the "little houses".

Nilla

Yes
Like it very much
I have tried some larger houses from other mods that are able to take up to 8 person, but I am sorry to say; only one family, but this is something different!!!!!!!

slink

Is it an elevated copy of the little house, which one builds as a separate building once the bottom is built?

Fellow Villager

I'll be the first on downloading these houses!

RedKetchup

hehe amazing ? ^^

i <3 it !

:)

and yes these are 2 seperate houses, 1 at first floor, and 1 at 2nd floor. since it s 2 seperate houses they will of course making babies in each floor :)

i am trying my best to minimize the citizen clipping animations :)

Nilla

RedKetchup

check this screenshot :) just to confirm it :)

Bobbi

slink

Very good work with the graphics.   :)

RedKetchup

Alfreddie

They are so nice: please don't change anything!! Can't wait to add those in my village!
And I like the half-timbered look of the double-little house and the new little houses. It'll add something more "bourgeois"to the center of the town...  :D

khemari

Really lovely!!!!!

Actually had been wondering if this was possible after seeing the "overlap" on the root cellars - but these are more beautiful than I thought!

Would a residence over a shop be possible - somehow I have a vision of a row of shop/residences - like an English country village? Maybe shops with awnings, stairs at back?

[Have been lurking here to see all these wonders! Won't have time to play probably until after the full modkit comes out, but oh, the anticipation!]