Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BETA: New Medieval Town : v0.4 with Cathedral Wonder

Started by RedKetchup, February 26, 2015, 05:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

but is "not on the air"!  ;D
beams rest on the home side!

in Italy (Venice in particular) there are many houses suspended on the canals / rivers!!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

yeah but it hasnt been intented to be use like that. already hard to make what i want ...... without taking care of people... extravagance ^^ ..............

:P

;D wink  ;D
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

absolutely no problem!
I will screenshot with a view from the left so hide it!  ;D ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

but... ya... i need to fix windows of 2nd floor (probably there is same problem with 3rd floor) when i ll do the 6 models upstairs
and i will go back on floor 2 model 1 and fix the windows and with that fixed second floor i will work with it to make the other models (2 to 6)

assobanana76

Gordon Dry

Hi.

There is a supporting beam missing in 2nd floor medieval house - see attached picture.

My wishlist:

• Cycle variants also for 2nd and 3rd floor.

• There could be one variant for 2nd floor where the supporting beams are made of stone/brick (and perhaps plastered).*
  • Corner buildings for all 3 floors and with cycle variants to create a whole bunch of buildings around an inner yard.
  • Variants with roof terraces for all 3 floors incl. corner buildings with roof terraces.

*edit: I doubt that it is possible in Banished to have different needed build resources for cycle variants, but who knows...

That's much but finally - it would be great.

Paeng

Well, like Red said - if you use the mod like that, you'll get funny things once in a while...

I been also experimenting a lot with all the modules, trying different things - it's a lot of fun for markets, or even the fishing hut...

Btw - for that "missing" beam - you can just rotate the lot completely, that way you get "logical" left and right ends... there is a tiny offset - an imperfection I actually like... yeah, I'm weird that way, I know - but I'd prefer the whole set a little less perfect, a little less all straight, a little less clean... oh well  ;D

Here is a little waterfront market -

:)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Henry

Hello,

Do you have a non-zipped copy of your latest mod, Beta New Medieval Town with Cathedral 0.4B, on Mega? 

The regular download keeps crashing around 4-6KB range.  The windows 'wizard' prompt keeps telling me that the compressed folder is empty, even though the size of the file is clearly shown in the download folder.

Gordon Dry

Quote from: Henry on March 02, 2015, 02:36:28 PM
Hello,

Do you have a non-zipped copy of your latest mod, Beta New Medieval Town with Cathedral 0.4B, on Mega? 

The regular download keeps crashing around 4-6KB range.  The windows 'wizard' prompt keeps telling me that the compressed folder is empty, even though the size of the file is clearly shown in the download folder.

I don't see a problem, just downloaded both versions again.

What browser do you use?

assobanana76

I also noticed the lack of that pillar I, but I did not dare ask for Red not piss him off!  ;D
also because I already know the answer would be: "the first plane can not fly in the air!"  ;D ;D
I solve alongside some other building!

RedKetchup

Henry

Chrome, I've also tested it with Firefox, IE, and Opera with the same results.

Clicking the link on reply #41 of this thread is no longer a productive course of action for me. So I will continue to enjoy what I have available to me at the moment and ponder on any other possible solutions.

WorldofBanished

I have been having the same problem as Henry.
I've tried downloading both a couple times now, but no joy.  :'(

I'm on Firefox.

I didn't have any problem downloading the medieval houses from the "Feel so rusty" thread.  (that was a few days ago now)

Gordon Dry

Perhaps you got the DS Lite vs. Dual Stack issue?

Real IPv6?

Ask your provider if they can switch you to Dual Stack instead of DS Lite...

RedKetchup