News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Bannies in space - WIP

Started by kid1293, October 15, 2021, 03:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

What about Respite Doom or Respite Pod ? - Retreat sound too religious.  Retreats here usually refers to a place you go to stay for a weekend or several days to pray and restore the spirit. 

edit - riverboat - what about a ghosted Mother Ship to place up river -Mother Ship sends out supply boats. :)

kid1293

River

Inner Contemplation ?? Probably too long but.....
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

Abandoned

kid1293

galensgranny

I still like Retreat Center for the church.  There are many kinds of "Retreats" in the US and elsewhere.  An acquaintance of mine goes on writer's retreats, where there is nothing religious about it- just a get away for people to focus on writing and renewing their inspiration.  Not far from where I live, there is a place called a retreat center, and they host weddings, conferences, and other special occasions in a more rural setting.  The word retreat just means getting away from things.

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

kid1293

Well, there is a tree in there. Maybe a Garden of some kind?

Peaceful Garden.
Gracious Garden.

Maybe just something to reflect their new place.

Habitat Center.

kid1293

Well, while you are thinking - Here is a larger depot. 13000 storage.

I am running out of ideas...

Abandoned

:) Large storage is always good to have  :)

I have another name for non-church, retreat is just too earthy and common.  How about Vegetator  ;D ;D ;D  Meditate among the vegetation  :)  Way-out  8)  ;D

kid1293

;D ;D ;D Sounds risky.
Welcome in - never leave!

At least it is suitable this time of year :)

A bit too far out even for me ;D Let's see where it leads.

Abandoned

Gatherer

How about some tubular houses that connect two other structures. There could be variations to include storage and manufacture modules. Or some greenhouses.

https://images.newscientist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/dn23542-1_800.jpg?width=778

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/colony-mars-3d-1207834
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Question regarding the trader. Since his appearance can not be changed can it be made invisible? That way a landing dock could be created along the river with a dummy trade landing ship on it permanently.
Fiat panis.

kid1293

I can only change the texture of the trader.
I tried to make him invisible, but I got a shadow of the boat remaining.
It looked weird. I have no access to the model files...

Tube houses look good, but it is different from what I have started with.
Maybe on the next planet ;D