Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

> > Triple Grins ^_^ < <

Started by RedKetchup, November 01, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on January 02, 2015, 03:26:25 AM
Happy to hear that you will be back soon @RedKetchup  :D

yeah that garrison thing starting to piss me off ^^ having a garrison on 6-7 toons.... takes too much time.
they shouldnt allowed more than 1 garrison per account :S
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

pinjacolada

I might just be blind or missed it or something, but is that bakery+windmill combo available for download? Would love it for my game now that I dived into the world of mods :D

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

i just opened up banished for first time since..... 2-3 months ? IMO
i built everything inside my Medieval Town and i noted some little things to do ^^

To do List:
Fix window of New Medieval Hunter Cabin (name doesnt fit all in the window)
Footprints: Bakery, Tailor, GrainSilo(s)
Windmill: Make bigger, give tools animations to workers
Tailor residence: missing 1st step of the stairs
3D: cake = same as bread, possibly pies too.
GrainSilo: why they go store some cake and flour ? to be verify
Creamery: adapt to New Medieval kind of residence (not the little house one) 1x5 instead of 2x5 tiles width.

thats what i noticed for the moment :)

TheKeviniel

Is this "New Medieval" stuff available somewhere on the internet? I haven't seen hunting cabin anywhere. Or tailor shop.
I have found only pictures. Is it something you are preparing or do I just missed that? :)

RedKetchup

TheKeviniel

D'oh, thanks! I have to try it. :-)

assobanana76

I finally found the time to begin a new city!
thanks to your mod with two-storey houses in the end I decided to try a little map although CC: IC (and your next mod) offers dozens of buildings to be built!

but I have encountered this problem:

the third house built, before 2nd story, a single bully of six years has occupied and there's no way to throw him out!  ;D ;D ;D

p.s. do u think your mod will conflict with CC: IC?
for example with regard to glass, bricks etc.?

please do not answer me: do not give a damn!  ;D ;D ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

you built an appart unit too soon :) looks like. should wait you get a pair of married :)

sure you can throw her out :) just put the 2nd floor in demolition with the 'remove tool' (with remove tool dont touch the 1st floor , only the stairs that lead to 2nd floor) once kicked, you can or reclaim it or let it tag and remove all builders till you see her teammate :)

P.S. Sure it will conflict ^^ will it matter and be dangerous ? of course NO!.
but i dont answer, i dont give a damn ^^

assobanana76

mmmm .. but it was the third house built for the initial 20 people ..
there were 6 couples already formed (I assume) and instead has slipped her !!
I do not play for a while .. at what age can form a pair?
and if I wait that a bully of the same age reaches the first?
will happen sooner or later?

have you any idea when, more or less, you release the mod?
I can wait if necessary ...
the second floor of the vanilla buildings will be part of the mod or would you release a version detached?

tx
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Nilla

Quote from: assobanana76 on January 08, 2015, 12:25:15 AM

the third house built, before 2nd story, a single bully of six years has occupied and there's no way to throw him out!  ;D ;D ;D

This problem with the 7 year old farmer living alone, has nothing to do with the housing. You play the 1 year is 1 year mod. I have tried that one. The children are adults with 6 years if there is no school and they will move out if there are enough free houses and live alone until they are 15 or something like that. Than they will find a "mate" and start to "produce" children. So the trick with the fake demolishing will not work so good. The child will not move back to the parents. To plan the number of houses is much more important with that mod, than normal.

assobanana76

Quote from: Nilla on January 08, 2015, 05:25:18 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on January 08, 2015, 12:25:15 AM

This problem with the 7 year old farmer living alone, has nothing to do with the housing. You play the 1 year is 1 year mod. I have tried that one. The children are adults with 6 years if there is no school and they will move out if there are enough free houses and live alone until they are 15 or something like that. Than they will find a "mate" and start to "produce" children. So the trick with the fake demolishing will not work so good. The child will not move back to the parents. To plan the number of houses is much more important with that mod, than normal.
d'oh! that's why !!
I now understand many things!
I was already denouncing Luke for the exploitation of child labor, but it is actually to denounce mod !!  ;D
Banished "1: 1 year" !!  >:(
it seemed like a great mod that could afford a lot more relaxed game but it is really really really really very very very very slow !!
speed 10x each season lasts forever and nothing ever seems to happen!

Nilla

it seemed like a great mod that could afford a lot more relaxed game but it is really really really really very very very very slow !!
speed 10x each season lasts forever and nothing ever seems to happen!

agree

That´s why I tried it once and not more.

assobanana76

Reeeeeedddd???
no spoiler of new mod??
no images? no screenshots??
we are drowning in our drool!!  ;D

assobanana76

ok .. 21 pages are a little too much to translate ...

can anyone tell me if the file .pkm in DL on page 15 contains only hunter cabin or all vanilla buildings with the second floor?

someone can tell me if this mod has a conflict with CC: EA?
or better .. if I can use both build e.g. a blacksmith second floor and a blacksmith CC with upgrade?