News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

> > Triple Grins ^_^ < <

Started by RedKetchup, November 01, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fellow Villager

red, if you want convert all the game in a medieval game, i can give you a hand, expecially in historic research....i'd love it

assobanana76

I'm away for a week and ...
oh hell !! Red !! ?? What are you doing !! ??
too many pages to be translated !! but I have seen all photos though !! and .. wow !!!
great job !!! very wonderful !!

next step will be the second floor of the buildings vanilla ??

plus I found most of your work in CC1620!
but the watermill is not the windmill!
there is a bakery in CC1620 that is not yours (judging from the photos I see here!)
now with your bakery, that of CC1620 and that of Ill_tonkso I can produce tons of bread !!  ;D ;D ;D
and as we do with the crash ??
I have 3 items bread ??
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

@assobanana76 : you need to translate the replys of this thread :D it will answers alot of your questions :)

the ill_tonkso mod you can put in the garbage definitely. i am redoing the vanilla buildings and make them compatible with a 2nd floor. (like blacksmith and tavern i made so far)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 06, 2014, 02:24:44 AM
@assobanana76 : you need to translate the replys of this thread :D it will answers alot of your questions :)

the ill_tonkso mod you can put in the garbage definitely. i am redoing the vanilla buildings and make them compatible with a 2nd floor. (like blacksmith and tavern i made so far)
oh hell !! are 7 pages !!
Google Translate will go crazy !!
it means that you will release a mod... "medieval" which will replace all the buildings vanilla making two-story ??
are you kidding ?? but you read my dreams ??  :o ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

yeah pretty much, but also adding the mills and bakery to it.

of course some building wont do a 2nd floor cause dont see why it should get one.  like hospital... schools, barns, townhall etc...

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 06, 2014, 03:02:41 AM
yeah pretty much, but also adding the mills and bakery to it.

of course some building wont do a 2nd floor cause dont see why it should get one.  like hospital... schools, barns, townhall etc...
trading post? forester? gatherer? herbalist?  :o :o  ::)

Bobbi

Are you going to do the tailor?  :) :) :)

RedKetchup

tailor, gatherer, cabin, probaly forester and herbalist, but not trading post for sure.

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 06, 2014, 07:38:10 AM
tailor, gatherer, cabin, probaly forester and herbalist, but not trading post for sure.

@RedKetchup, will you distinguish the work sites that take more than two workers (e.g., forester and gatherer take 4, hunter takes 3) from those that take two or less? I ask because I suddenly got visions of forest nodes without separate houses, but that would probably take a third or fourth story to accommodate two families. Your two-story houses already mean that my forest nodes have less ground taken up with houses  :D and the thought of even less ground occupied would be a real bonus.

RedKetchup

no, i wont do an apartment block ^^. only 1 residence. the husband and the wife can work there.... and if more people working... it will be people from the city :)

working presently to redo the moot windmill

dutch gangnam style :P

RedKetchup

if people dont like it.........

i delete all my folders :P

Bobbi

mellowtraumatic

Welp, I love it. Looks very dutchy.