News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

> > Triple Grins ^_^ < <

Started by RedKetchup, November 01, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

Sorry, I didn't notice the link. I read too fast.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

chillzz

wasn't in the list, but did see the link and downloaded it.

for a new game, or replace in current game ?
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

how arent you in my list ?????????

/slap myself in the face

you are on my list now !
so sorry :( got too many people asking in same time to participle

Mahnogard

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 09, 2014, 08:28:02 AM
lol i just resent to everyone :P

:D I got it the first time. Thank you! :) Looking forward to testing the new version.

RedKetchup

but i ll need to fix something :P

this tailor house , i dunno, weird game perspective view.... it is like the building has been build in moving sands and will soon disappear in the ground lol
i will need to make it UP a bit :P

RedKetchup

i need some idea for the numbers

flour(x2 cost) + 18 )honey+nut/fruit) = 38 cost

how many pie we should do with that and what is the targetted sell price  ?

i fixed the tailor footprint, i fixed the spawn points of clothes made, fixed the sunken effect it had (falling to the ground)

tailor is done now.

after sleep: Hunter Cabin.

bucklingbranch

@RedKetchup Thank you so much for the updated Medieval Town. I started a new map yesterday with the old version. I absolutely LOVE what you have done!! The 2 story buildings are pure genius!! And the windmill and bakery......not only are they beautiful to look at, but they work!!! (I'm of course making reference to ill_tonkso's bakery and windmill mods not anything you have created)
I have a question, have you moved your mod downloads to another website? I see they have disappeared from Banished Info and was wondering where you had moved them to. I so love all your mods, it would be hard to do without them now  :'(

JamieIdle2.0

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 09, 2014, 11:29:26 AM
i need some idea for the numbers

flour(x2 cost) + 18 )honey+nut/fruit) = 38 cost

how many pie we should do with that and what is the targetted sell price  ?

10 pies and priced at 6. Gives you 60 - 38 = 22 Profit

Depends do you want more profit than say firewood or alcohol or some profit, but not much? If you want to compete with Ale then it needs to be 12 pies at 8 a piece = 96 - 38 = 58

irrelevant

I think as it stands now the ratio of inputs to outputs is fine.

10 flour + 10 honey + 8 fruit/nuts = 18 pies. Cost = 20 flour + 10 honey + 8 fruit/nut = 38, or 2.11 each.  My initial thought is that pie TV should be 6. But must balance against bread and cake. What are costs and inputs/outputs for these?

edit: Ok, 20 flour = 12 bread. Cost 20x2 =20 sell 12x4 = 48. Profit 28. Reasonable. Pie is better. 

chillzz

finally had time to test the beta 2 version.

first time I had a crash to desktop with the mods I've been playing with.

replaced the first with the new one..  open saved game : crash to desktop.
old version back : opened savegame, removed all mills, bakers and medieval buildings.
waited to all products were gone, saved again.  replaced old for new beta version.
reloaded save game : crash to desktop.

so I gave up on the old save game, moving on to a new test game with the new version :D

support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

Quote from: bucklingbranch on November 09, 2014, 11:46:14 AM
@RedKetchup
I have a question, have you moved your mod downloads to another website? I see they have disappeared from Banished Info and was wondering where you had moved them to. I so love all your mods, it would be hard to do without them now  :'(

all my mods are only available here all of them, in download section.

RedKetchup

20 flour worth 2 each = 40 value : create 9-12 bread worth 4 each = 36-48 value. thats not big for bread if you use uneducated worker you even lose 4 gold IMO
thats the price presently in my files. i even think i should tear down from 20 flour to 16 flour (except the fact we create 32 flour with 20 wheat/corn)

10 flour worth 2 each = 20 + 6 honey worth 1 each = 26 for the cakes : create 12-16 cakes worth 8 each = 96-128 value. that one is too high. i should put 20 flour and 12 honey => 52 cost and still let the price there. would be like 150% profit.

10 flour worth 2 each = 20 + 18 honey/fruit/nuts combo at 1 each = 38 for the pies. : create 15 - 18 pie worth 12 each = 180 to 216 value. i definetly need to do something for that one. but keep in mind that you need 3 item resource for it, apple or cherry or pecan which arent easy to come with. i can double flour to 20 (40 value / 58 total) and put down the price at 10 => which would make 300% profit with 3 resources (which takes 3x time to create cause need to walk through the city to get all 3 resources x100 carry capacity)

RedKetchup

i am doing the hunter cabin presently, waiting for your numbers.... and the decision ...

lol this hunting cabin is really wrongly made, not only it is made for hobbits and dwarves... have yu ever noticed that behind the cabin, there is a window exactly at same place as the chimney ?
whats the purpose of the window there ? ^^

thats not me who did that !! its the developper ^^