News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

> > Triple Grins ^_^ < <

Started by RedKetchup, November 01, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 09, 2014, 11:55:02 PM
10 flour worth 2 each = 20 + 18 honey/fruit/nuts combo at 1 each = 38 for the pies. : create 15 - 18 pie worth 12 each = 180 to 216 value. i definetly need to do something for that one. but keep in mind that you need 3 item resource for it, apple or cherry or pecan which arent easy to come with. i can double flour to 20 (40 value / 58 total) and put down the price at 10 => which would make 300% profit with 3 resources (which takes 3x time to create cause need to walk through the city to get all 3 resources x100 carry capacity)

This is correct in theory, but in practice keeping huge stocks of the three inputs is no difficulty whatsoever. Wheat is essentially free, so with just a bit of planning (locating wheat fields, mill, storage, and bakery together as in my earlier screenshot in this thread, page 9 and also 6) flour is essentially free as well. Fruit/nuts and honey also are available in vast quantities through trade or orchards/apiary. So the three-input pie chain is not nearly as problematic as the three-input chain for steel tools. Iron, logs, and coal not only are far more costly, they also have much more competition for their use.

A bakery with sufficient inputs can produce over 1000 pies per year. This is 12,000TV at 12 each, or 10,000TV at 10 each. Compare with a tailor and wool coats (250x15=3750TV), a tavern (600x8=4800TV), a blacksmith with iron tools (200x15=3000TV) or a woodchopper (1000x4=4000TV). Pies would be more in line with these (but still the best) even if the price per pie was reduced from 12 to 6 (1000x6=6000TV). Just my opinion. :) ;)

RedKetchup

ok, gotcha

gonna check that

in wait..... first draw of my New Medieval hunter cabin ! :)

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Hunter looks very good! (I love that the vanilla cabin has a window behind the chimney, never noticed that, good catch!)

You will make a second-story residence for this one too?  :D :D

RedKetchup

yes , the other part to the left :D
and it will be as good as a wooden house cause made from wood and thatchings (poor)

Residence - HunterCabin
Left          -           Right

irrelevant

RedKetchup

very similar now :)

only snagging the roof and put a bit bigger the balcony and the windows :) and that half is done

RedKetchup

starting to be good to copy others IMO

RedKetchup

what they will succeed to grab will kinda be free cause you will sell many of it and with that money you will buy 12x more food or buy infrastructures.

but the numbers arent fully decided yet.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on November 08, 2014, 03:18:01 AM

The windmill looks very nice and neat  :)
but
How do you expect those wheels to catch any wind and turn? (I know  stupid engineering question)  :-[

btw for those who were wondering .......

Re: In game animations‏

Shining Rock Software Support 

À : Red Ketchup

support@shiningrocksoftware.com

Hey,

Buildings don't support animations. It's something I always intended to do, but never got around to it.

-Luke

On 11/7/2014 9:55 AM, Red Ketchup wrote:

Hello Luke :)

Thats me again :) with a new question :)

i did a windmill lately and i was asking myself : Does the game support Building animations if i make my wheel turn ?

if yes, is there something particular i need to know to make it work ?

Thanks you for your answer :)
-Redketchup

maybe one day :P
> > ^_^ Grins < <

RedKetchup

Looks like ..........

the New Medieval Hunter Cabin is Done !!!!!
New and Improved with a residence !

Looks like the game decided (or I did lol) that right half will be used by hunters !
and the left part will be rent to citizens for 1 entire family :)

;D

How does it look ? :)

Mahnogard

Looks good to me! And it makes perfect sense, too. I always thought there was more than enough room in there for folks to live. Now they can! :)

RedKetchup

they imbricated perfectly :) and it looks like exactly the old one :) minus the door ^^

but i am prety sure tons of people will use them seperatly IMO

one hunter here...... 4-5 residence there .... ^^

bubbamcgee

Red... it looks awesome!  Been thinking that the hunter lodge was way too big to not include people living there.  Simple and efficient use of space.

RedKetchup

for sure !

new build with hunter cabin and hunter residence :)