News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

> > Triple Grins ^_^ < <

Started by RedKetchup, November 01, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

^^ while waiting about the worldof warcraft urgent maintenance (4hrs+ still ticking).... i finally decided to make my 2013 tax incomes ^^ (i know i am very late)
i did continue a bit my forester lodge.....

i closed and didnt save all what i did today cause.... really not satisfied of my today work :( i am probably not in the mood to do it :(
and the quality of my work ... shown it.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

canis39

After doing your taxes I say just take the rest of the day off! That is never fun.

mariesalias

I really love these! Good job, RK! I can't wait until they are all final. :)

RedKetchup

thx :) kinda on pause now, since i have to play warcraft for a while

Denis de la Rive

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 18, 2014, 10:37:35 PM
thx :) kinda on pause now, since i have to play warcraft for a while

Good for you, I can't, I just wanted to encourage you to rethink your relationship with the steam workshop, since the new version of the game on steam, was made to help people like you, it blocks usage of pirated mods. I was there today and your fans are really missing you. You should have pity for them and share your great stuff. I consider myself your friend so don't get angry with me over this.  :)

DdR

Darkbibou

Quote from: Denis de la Rive on November 26, 2014, 10:52:14 AM
Good for you, I can't, I just wanted to encourage you to rethink your relationship with the steam workshop, since the new version of the game on steam, was made to help people like you, it blocks usage of pirated mods. I was there today and your fans are really missing you. You should have pity for them and share your great stuff. I consider myself your friend so don't get angry with me over this.  :)

I totally agree with Denis on the steam question but you already known that Red ^^

Red's mods are still "officially" available on steam but that's only the french versions :)

RedKetchup

i will do at some point, but i also need to fix another problem.

i had some skins, some textures / or items that i ve got and it appeared that was coming from world of warcraft. and someone who was kinda a mean person, he did some statements that he sent blizzard entertainment all the proof that i was using their stuff without their agreement....

so... cant re-release them like that. i need to reskin alot of things and while reskinning it.... bah best to update all with my new modeling experience and my new textures :)

but all that will take some time between.... warcraft :) ^^

this image shows world of warcraft walls and window :

so look at these screenshots , thats the new re-skin with ingame : tavern walls, tavern and blacksmith roofs, in game window.... i also added some tweaks like a fence, a ramp for the grain ....
a double doors that are supposely ... sliding :)

Denis de la Rive

Yes indeed, better to take your time, just saw beyond earth is out for mac, I might just have to take a break too.  :)

chillzz

Did the people from Blizzard actually contacted back? in my opinion the window and texture (white planks / support beam) isn't something that's copyrighted. It's been used for hundreds of years all around the world. Especially in Europe, US and Canada. So a texture like that can be drawn by anyone and look the same.

Didn't that mean person called out that the design of the windmill was an in game design btw?
anyway, they can't copyright that either.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

nan, i didnt got contacted, but i take no chances.
if you check what happended with the markets of elfcutionner ....
the items were coming from Guild2. the guys were nice enough to let people keep using them

about a mill ... it is a mill, there is no copyrights for that.

the guy what he claimed in that picture, that the wall was coming from WoW.
personally , the wall texture was coming from the little chapel i made, and the little chapel was from WoWarcraft in a zone called Westfall.

assobanana76

Red! have withdrawn all your mods from Steam?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

yup long time ago. that guy with the copyright thing.... was the last drop that spilled the water everywere

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 27, 2014, 01:23:02 AM
yup long time ago. that guy with the copyright thing.... was the last drop that spilled the water everywere
too bad! I wanted to ask the friendship but now I have no way of finding you !!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Darkbibou

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 26, 2014, 02:50:18 PM
i will do at some point, but i also need to fix another problem.

i had some skins, some textures / or items that i ve got and it appeared that was coming from world of warcraft. and someone who was kinda a mean person, he did some statements that he sent blizzard entertainment all the proof that i was using their stuff without their agreement....

so... cant re-release them like that. i need to reskin alot of things and while reskinning it.... bah best to update all with my new modeling experience and my new textures :)

Great news that you are thinking of reuploading your mods on Steam ! I'm pretty sure that a lot of people will be happy to see your mods back on Steam :D

There is not one week where I am not asked where are the original version of your mods in comments of one of the French version !

By the way, is it ok for me to provide a link to the download section of this site in the description of the French versions on Steam ? Is it ok with you and is it ok for the administrator of WoB ?

Concerning the retexturing, I'm pretty sure that the report to blizzard was a fake. I don't get any comments related to the textures on the French versions.

Finally, If you planned on releasing new versions of the chapel, silo and decorative pack then we will have to find a solution for the update of the french versions with the limitation of the new modkit.

@++

RedKetchup

but they will only able to see the download files if they are member, so they will need to registrate an account here, if they want to download :)