News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

> > Triple Grins ^_^ < <

Started by RedKetchup, November 01, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkbibou

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 28, 2014, 02:37:18 AM
but they will only able to see the download files if they are member, so they will need to registrate an account here, if they want to download :)

Yes, obviously ^^

But I will be able to redirect people there instead of ignoring the questions about the original version :D (until you reupload your mods on Steam though).

salamander

Quote from: Darkbibou on November 28, 2014, 02:12:52 AM
By the way, is it ok for me to provide a link to the download section of this site in the description of the French versions on Steam ? Is it ok with you and is it ok for the administrator of WoB ?

I've forwarded your question to The Big Chihuahua.

Admin

@Darkbibou a link to the downloads section here would be fine. Please be sure to let link followers know they would need to join the forum to see the actual downloads.

Thank you!

Darkbibou

Quote from: The Big Chihuahua on November 28, 2014, 09:35:38 PM
@Darkbibou a link to the downloads section here would be fine. Please be sure to let link followers know they would need to join the forum to see the actual downloads.

Thank you!

Ok, thanks :)

assobanana76

Red! as you proceed with world of warcraft?  ;D ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Bong

Red, a question for you. When using NMT mod, there is no apiary- why is that?

RedKetchup

it isnt added yet. you can still use it. the warning is only because we have honey stated 2 times.

it stated in apiary because apiary makes it.

and in my bakery, if i want to use honey to make cakes and pie, i need to stated it too. with exactly the same stats and same 3D.

dont worry you can use both in same time without any crash :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bong

Thanks for clarification. I had crash dump, but obviously not related to those 2 mods.

bubbamcgee

@RedKetchup - Is there a way to disable the smoke animation in your mods (specifically the two story houses)?  I have it disabled in all the vanilla buildings, which helps considerably with the speed of the game; but, after adding in the two story houses, my system slows down quite a bit.  Any suggestions???  Thanks!

RedKetchup

they cant be down unless i do it and recompile it.
and offer a beta w/o smoke.

bubbamcgee

Thanks for the reply @RedKetchup I figured that it would have to be recompiled.  Not a need to go to all the trouble.  Just love getting as many of those two story houses in my town.

MightyCucumber

Hey Red, this might sound like a stupid question, but could you make a standalone mod without your models overwriting others? (or finding a way to make them work side by side?)

From what I've gathered, New Medieval Town overrites some models, but I'd like to have towns as diverse as possible - I'd like to bundle every unique model I can fit in my folders and use them in game, so that my towns look like bustling, unique little hubs of activity. :D

By the way, it currently shows conflict with Maple Harpoon, Fountain Mod, Slink's Brewery V3 and a standalone version of your Windmill the guys from BlackLiquid provided here.

It'd be awesome if you could accomplish this, and thanks in advance, once again! ;)

EDIT: It appears that all of the stuff contained in NMT is compatible with the rest and doesn't appear to substitute anything major - at least all of the models are available without overlaps, which is the most awesome part. *.*

JamieIdle2.0

@RedKetchup when is a full release on Medieval town coming? I haven't been playing I have been waiting for this mod ^>^

RedKetchup

i dunno about full release. it s operational. i am still occupied with warcraft for the moment.

JamieIdle2.0

@RedKetchup define operational and where is the download link and what all is in it now ^.^