Main Menu

> > Triple Grins ^_^ < <

Started by RedKetchup, November 01, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

@RedKetchup  I wanted to leave my new city Las Vegans using your new future mod but I know that you're abducting Warcraft!
this I think I will start without .. but do you believe that the mod will ultimately be compatible with saved games?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

pricepay

Where can i download Sir RedKetchup medieval mods?  :(

RedKetchup

pricepay

Thank you so much my Good Sir!  :D

They Look... Damn AWESOME!! :)

Bobbi

Hey @RedKetchup! Are you ever coming back from vacation? I still have unanswered dreams, like second story for toolmaker, wood chopper, forester, gatherer hut and herbalist...I'm sure there are others I have forgotten. I took a break from Banished for a while, but now I am playing again and I MISS you.  :-*

RedKetchup

hehe i m still in vacations , like you say , from Banished. i still have hands full with World of Warcraft.

Bobbi

Snivel. I'll have to make do with Colonial Charter. Thankfully Kralyergs made a compatibility mod so that I can play with both.

RedKetchup

Bobbi

I still haven't figured out why they changed the way the Creamery looks. Yours is by far the better looking. I guess they thought it did not blend in well enough with their other stuff. Don't get me wrong, I think they are very talented and have added a lot of interest to the game with new production chains and buildings. They just need @RedKetchup on their team. Everything is a little better with Ketchup, especially french fries.

RedKetchup

yeah, they are saying that doesnt blend their theme but people use the mods they want, and will never 'only' use their theme, so whats happening ? their 'lovely theme' goes to hell whatever and everything no matter anymore. all that trouble for what ?
nothing.

it s just a matter of egoism and selfiness to ask people to NOT use the mods they want and they love. i dunno , i suspect one of them doesnt like me and try to kill me (i mean kill my reputation and the love people have for my mods) ^^

i dunno. soon , maybe a week or 2, i ll get back on it. and finish everything for all

RedKetchup

i will do:

2 story foresters, 2 story gatherers, 2 story herbalists.

will do : smokery, salt and saltery, marble, gold mine, sand, glasses, clay, potery, bricks, 3-4 stages (time/era upgrading) housing and villas, and maybe couple more things i m forgetting presently.
and put all my other mods working together in 1 giant pack + all seperate but keeping same frame.

Bobbi

Wow, ambitious. Will await your return with anticipation.

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on December 28, 2014, 09:40:18 PM
i will do:

2 story foresters, 2 story gatherers, 2 story herbalists.

will do : smokery, salt and saltery, marble, gold mine, sand, glasses, clay, potery, bricks, 3-4 stages (time/era upgrading) housing and villas, and maybe couple more things i m forgetting presently.
and put all my other mods working together in 1 giant pack + all seperate but keeping same frame.
great!! great job!!
do u think your mod will conflict with CC: IC?
for example with regard to glass, bricks etc.?

please do not answer me: do not give a damn!  ;D ;D ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Nilla

Happy to hear that you will be back soon @RedKetchup  :D