brads3

the horses will like that.   you forgot to take the day off  LOL

RedKetchup

added a Deco Playground :)

10 items in alternate F
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

since the deco toolbar is starting to be huge...

i splited up the icons.

i made a new toolbar : Other Decoration Toolbar and every deco i added since a week or 2 i put them there.

galensgranny

While you are adding things from CC, would you please made a small tavern or "hang out" place that does not brew anything, but is like the Small Tavern in CC where alcohol is only stored and consumed.  Kid has a small outdoor sitting area in his Medieval Grace mod that is like a tavern, but his does not take mead or cider.  It would be good to have something like that but in a small building, that can take mead, cider, ale and wine, or if not all of those, at least cider, mead and ale.  A "drinking spot' like that is good for some small work areas or small village area away from the main town. 

Jinxiewinxie

Sounds like a beer garden like they have at fairs =) I want one too, hehe XD

Jinxiewinxie

Mr @RedKetchup will these new deco items be inside RKEC or a stand alone deco mod? The main reason I ever even keep cc installed is the deco animals toolbar... would be nice if it was separate and therefore smaller =)

RedKetchup

all those deco are included in the RKEC Full 1.3 , RKEC NoMusic 1.3 but not inside RKEC Light 1.3

@galensgranny : i can check to get back my nmt2.0 ale stand. a vendor type of place which sells all alcohol and give happiness as tavern do.

RedKetchup

Added Deco Rocks

2 diff size, 14 "F" alternates each.

galensgranny

Red. Your  nmt2.0 ale stand. "a vendor type of place which sells all alcohol and give happiness as tavern do" sounds like just the right thing!  :)   I very much look forward to that, or something like it, in the game.
Your new deco rocks are nice, as far as rocks go. 

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on March 02, 2019, 08:49:03 AM
Red. Your  nmt2.0 ale stand. "a vendor type of place which sells all alcohol and give happiness as tavern do" sounds like just the right thing!  :)   I very much look forward to that, or something like it, in the game.
Your new deco rocks are nice, as far as rocks go.

i ll do that right after the last deco item of this set. (before adding all the new trees as deco)

meanwhile...
Added Deco Signs :)

3 different at 6 "F" alternate each

galensgranny

I can't believe it, but I already have your nmt2.0 ale stand!!   :o    I have NMT 2.04 loaded.  Your ale stand is under the icon for markets, and I thought the ale stand was one of the kinds of your separate markets.  Well, I suppose it sort of is, but it is more of a tavern as far as how the Bannies would use it.  It would be helpful to have a little more description. 

I like your new signs, especially the one for the four roads meeting.

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on March 02, 2019, 10:35:07 AM
I can't believe it, but I already have your nmt2.0 ale stand!!   :o    I have NMT 2.04 loaded.  Your ale stand is under the icon for markets, and I thought the ale stand was one of the kinds of your separate markets.  Well, I suppose it sort of is, but it is more of a tavern as far as how the Bannies would use it.  It would be helpful to have a little more description. 

ok. will see when i ll get there...

meanwhile i added Deco Tables :)

3 diff models at center/edge/diagonal/dia_edge.... each
so ... 12 "F" alternates choices.

Jinxiewinxie

One thing I've wished is that the deco rocks from the various mods actually looked like the Stone resource in game. All the deco rocks have a texture that isn't similar to the base game one =(

brads3

i like the worn wood look.nicely done.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Jinxiewinxie on March 02, 2019, 12:40:54 PM
One thing I've wished is that the deco rocks from the various mods actually looked like the Stone resource in game. All the deco rocks have a texture that isn't similar to the base game one =(

done. i added 2 more icon with the meshes with original vanilla stone texture (also in attachment)
of course the topography of the rocks are very different, but thats the original texture