News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: Jinxiewinxie on March 05, 2019, 08:35:15 AM
I just love those stone docks! So gorgeous! When do you foresee these changes being added to RKEC? Or are you updating the download file as you go?

i am getting very very close to final 1.3

soon™
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 05, 2019, 03:44:04 AMmeanwhile this morning, i did my toolbars for the Stone Dock set. (they were only available as upgrade. i added its toolbars)
oh btw, not sure i mentionned it before, but now, all the walking docks and coastal docks will be placable everywhere, water as land. it doesnt apply to the buildings though ^^
Those docks look very nice.  I like that they can be placed on land too.  I wish the houses could be on land also.  I really like their colors.

banishedsanni

those docks...awwwesoooome! will we get different skins that match with your multi level houses?

RedKetchup

Quote from: banishedsanni on March 05, 2019, 01:15:44 PM
those docks...awwwesoooome! will we get different skins that match with your multi level houses?

unfortunately, no. not for the moment. maybe an addons... can't give you a very good answers.

RedKetchup

Guys!

we are starting to get very very close to be release :)
this weekend or monday. i need to play with it before to see if there is anything i forgot ....

kid1293

:) It will take years for us to catch up with all you have done!

Wish I could email a holiday for you  ;)

RedKetchup

it will be very very nice to close it :)

i will be able to start a new folder and restart Rise of the Pharaoh from the beginning and i will mount it now same as i did for RKEC. same structure, covering about same chains with an egyptian touch :)

Abandoned

Are you not planning on making some modular Mr. @RedKetchup  - the deco pieces, the carts, the docks, etc?

taniu

@RedKetchup :DI"m think like @Abandoned  modEdition 1.3. - my heart would be very happy if you divided it into 3 segments LIGHT, FULL, Deko? for me as a game is it a very serious matter? but you are in charge of how this mod will spend? I have a great respect for you - you've tried very hard to spend so much work - you're great ;D ;D ;Cheers

RedKetchup

i dunno. i will see after and before i jump to the new RotP mod.

-----------

doing today the very last things i see i forgot... like roads, i wanted to add all the other wall textures like classic...old church...old chapel... etc
as roads.

Jinxiewinxie

That would be awesome! One of my biggest gripes right now is that things don't match the roads and I almost always just use a dirt road because it's so generic looking haha. I also wish that the bridges would match the roads =(

After I finish up some of my work on buildings and such, I'm going to investigate roads and bridges and how they work but just having done some top-level research... It kind of looks like a pain XD

Artfactial

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 09, 2019, 08:33:13 AM
i dunno. i will see after and before i jump to the new RotP mod.

That's awesome to hear!
If you want some help on that, hit me up. I'm an archaeologist specialized in Egyptology and know Middle-Egyptian hieroglyphics.:)

RedKetchup

I redid the carts toolbar icons. i hated the way they were all looking exactly the same. now they have a visual difference.

RedKetchup

i did the same for the quarries. i also changed the furniture maker order. i sent it next to weapon/armor makers.

Nilla

Nice! Easy to see the difference! :)

When you look at the buildings; I found the output/profit from the furniture maker much lower than the weapon and armoury. I think the reason is that you need quite a lot of lumber and the carpenter only get a few each time so he needs to walk away, to get material much more often than the other. Maybe you could look a little into this.