Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - WIP Mods

Started by Jinxiewinxie, February 08, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxiewinxie

angainor88

Jinxiewinxie

Beta files for the Rabbit Hutch and the Bitty Village Set are ready =D Here's a link to a Google Drive download and if you'd like to use the houses that match the set they can be found over here in the Downloads section.

Feedback, suggestions or bug finds are all very much appreciated =D

Abandoned

:) Congratulations @Jinxiewinxie on completion of Bitty Village Set.  The pieces look fantastic.  Looking forward to using Village and adorable Rabbit Hutch in part 3 of Trilogy Blog. 

Jinxiewinxie

I'm wondering if I should add the fences from the Rabbit Hutch to the main Village Set mod and maybe like 2/3 houses just to round the set out so its usable without having to download a second mod for matching pieces.. Thoughts on that?

Abandoned

I think it is good the way it is  :)  with the houses separate from the Village pieces.  Regarding the fences, I think Rabbit Hutch mod will be used with or without the houses and village pieces, so nice to have fences with them.  More often than not I think anyone using houses or village will also use the Rabbit Hutch.  The tool bar and icons are very nice.  :)

Jinxiewinxie

Ty Abandoned, I appreciate your help! I think as long as nobody reports that my mods cause a catastrophe, I'll go ahead and release 'em tomorrow in the usual Mods section =)

Abandoned

:) Great, Very nicely done mods.  Congrats  :)

hopledor

Very nice mods!
Thanks for these.

I've tested them in combination with a few other mods and everything seems to work well.

There is only one small detail i'm not sure was intended. The texture of the ground of pastures and cemeteries doesn't look like your picture in my games. Is it supposed to be transparent ?
I guess it's one of the other mods I'm using that makes this happen. I'll try to find which one.

( edit: it was LandscapeNordic, the second image is without it. Any plan for transparent ground pastures and cemeteries in a future release ? Too many buttons maybe  :) )

Jinxiewinxie

Hmm, I think you may have another one that's affecting the pasture ground texture too because it still looks a bit yellow XD

hopledor

Not sure, I copied a part of your own picture and pasted it on mine.
It seems the same color  :P

That's because the ground of CC cold valleys is less yellow I guess.

Jinxiewinxie

Oh! You're quite right, it must be the different colored grass terrain around it that fooled my eye. I will figure out how to just make them all transparent because people will have different terrains and I want it to look pretty for them =)

hopledor

That would be wonderfull, thanks !!  :)

Jinxiewinxie

I've made the cemeteries and pastures have a transparent ground texture (makes it sort of hard to know where you initially placed them before they start getting built, but that comes with the territory).

Jinxiewinxie

All those mods I've been trying to perfect have been released and are probably quite imperfect XD

Bitty Village Set
Bitty Housing
Bitty Rabbit Hutch
Bitty Pasta

Woot! Next up.. I don't know because I'm not very creative. I'm thinking I'll peek through the suggestions forum and see if there's anything that looks fun to make XD

I do sort of want to make a deco set that just has all my goodies (except for a bajillion rabbits.. maybe just one rabbit in that set.. heh) and expand upon Bitty Housing so that its got a few more houses that are just a bit bigger than the plain square ones already in it =)