News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BETA: New Medieval Town : v0.4 with Cathedral Wonder

Started by RedKetchup, February 26, 2015, 05:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

i resolved my problem yesterday finally by drawing a pyramid form, i applied the texture, look ok. then i deleted the face at bottom, i deleted the face in the back , and i pulled out each side to match the octagonal form i had (which i thought was an hexa)

then i placed 2 straight panel each side that go hide in the main roof :)

and it looks like that

so nobody love this new model ? /shrug
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

Like most of your other work; this is amazing!  :D

Chon Waen

Is there any way to add a small ladder shack or some kind of access to the railed area?
Although I like the idea of a roof balcony, I don't much care for one that has no visible means for access.
Everything else is as usual, simply amazing!

RedKetchup

first i will need to modify a bit, there is some roof parts of floor 2 models that isnt covered like you will see in this 'ingame' screenshot. out of that, generally it looks great
i saw i forgot the chimney :) so i will need to add it, maybe not at same place as the others... who cares the old one has been destroy and built a new one when they did the 3rd floor on that house :P

;D

i can maybe add a ladder on the roof the other side (it will help citizens to go ontop and clean their chimney once per year ^^ hehe) :)

Vulgarian

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 27, 2015, 08:00:42 AMi can maybe add a ladder on the roof the other side (it will help citizens to go ontop and clean their chimney once per year ^^ hehe) :)

It's about time we found a way to put those troublesome children to work. Always running around and watching people work... :D

OldnRetired

Instead of a ladder to the roof maybe a trapdoor from one of the dormers?

irrelevant

Quote from: OldnRetired on March 27, 2015, 09:11:32 AM
Instead of a ladder to the roof maybe a trapdoor from one of the dormers?
Yes, with a belvedere!  :D

Bobbi

I go away for a day, and look what you've done  ;D. On the gables, all I meant was a model that looked like the second floor model on page 10, but made as a third floor. But of course if you want to have more fun with it that's OK too!
Question re @Gatherer's request for a "back wall": won't that block in the vendor so that they have no way to get out, and get trapped back there and die? Had trapped people before in certain situations, for some reason they have no problem getting back behind something, but can't figure out how to get out.

RedKetchup

the model has changed a bit :) kinda tried to please everyone :P  ::)

i forgot the chimney so i ve got to fit it. i reduced the number of spikes by making the roof fully going up. there is no ladder though, maybe another model (still have 2 to do) and maybe in one of these there will be a belveder ^^.

i still have 1 problem to fix (an overflow of roof floor 2 on certain model in front) i fixed in the back, but still in front to fix. (and i dunno how ^^)(yet)

i am gonna go check live to see how it looks like :)

RedKetchup

new in game screenshots :)

on the 2nd screenshot you can see what i still have to find a way to fix that ^^

Gatherer

Quote from: Bobbi on March 27, 2015, 09:37:43 AM
Question re @Gatherer's request for a "back wall": won't that block in the vendor so that they have no way to get out, and get trapped back there and die? Had trapped people before in certain situations, for some reason they have no problem getting back behind something, but can't figure out how to get out.

Vendor stalls from CC:EA are 3x3 size. 1st floor RK's houses are 4x5 size. No prob there imo.

@RedKetchup

The new roof cresting looks ok. Maybe too much height though.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

chillzz

looks good @RedKetchup ..
i wouldn't use 2 next to each other, because it will look crowded. but once ever x houses.. sure :D

Quote from: Gatherer on March 27, 2015, 03:39:05 PM
Vendor stalls from CC:EA are 3x3 size. 1st floor RK's houses are 4x5 size. No prob there imo.
the farm stand from Elfectioner will fit underneath too.   they can access from the front.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

Quote from: chillzz on March 27, 2015, 04:51:48 PM
looks good @RedKetchup ..
i wouldn't use 2 next to each other, because it will look crowded. but once ever x houses.. sure :D

This is why there are 6 different model and they all automatically rotating to reduce chances to get 2 same model next each other :)
thats the goal :)

but..... i am starting to be tired ^^ need to finish that soon to make something else ^^

RedKetchup

well i spent couple of hours to see if i can fix those... while keeping the model. i dont see how without changing everything :(

gonna wait and see  >:(