News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

EMBX61's New Work in Progress Thread

Started by embx61, June 04, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galensgranny

Everything is sounding better and better, Embx!  I look forward to the finished resort / fish hatchery!

embx61

Almost finished with the Decoration Addon.
A bit more AO mapping to do, some cleanup and a test, and the Quarry and Resort Deco Addon are ready for release.
Probably tomorrow or Thursday.

See just that in the picture I forgot to place the three wagon vendors which are just straight models of the angle ones so no big deal  :P

All are ghosted and some later I will look if some parts can be made in a mod so they have a function. I was thinking about the vendor wagons and even the stalls to make small markets out of them.

@galensgranny  wanted a round-a-bout I read somewhere I believe so added one in  :)

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Paulo

Those are looking great. I would be nice if you could transform one of those wagons into an ice cream vendor - input would be fruit plus milk -output ice cream (and maybe a small monkey like the one the old Marco cartoon)

galensgranny

Thanks, @embx61 , for the roundabout (also known as playground merry-go-round)!  :)
All the parts looks great- chaise lounges, benches, swings, the round picnic tables, wagon vendors with colorful tent tops, etc.!  This is going to be great!

embx61

Thanks Granny :)

Merry-go-round it will be.
A bit of color is what I had to do for a change.  :)

galensgranny

Quote from: embx61 on July 24, 2018, 05:18:49 PM
Thanks Granny :)

Merry-go-round it will be.
A bit of color is what I had to do for a change.  :)
Absolutely color is needed for a vacation resort!

zak4862

Wow! Everything look fantastic. Cant wait to use all of those in the game.
     Regards  zak4862  :)

Gatherer

Do those tables all come with umbrellas by default? Could use some without.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

embx61

The umbrellas are separate placed on the tables. The tables come without them :)

taniu

embx61 :D . Amazing work :D just missing - a shop or cafe selling ice cream and a fish Bar? - are we on vacation and relaxing by the water? :Pit's just my idea, maybe you can add something to this set ? - it's nice - Please, Greetings

embx61

There will be a small food market with the resort area what is part of the mesh so if they have/sell ice cream (I don't have that yet in my mods but any mod what has ice cream as food will be added to the market) they can get it.
All the pieces showed are ghosted so can be placed anywhere just to dress the area up how the players want it.

The footprint not allow regular buildings to be added unless we use overlap or ghosted.

With ghosted the drawback is that bannies walk straight through them as for the bannies there is no collission because of missing footprint.
Necora's empty Square does not work on a footprint either.

I will however some later make some pieces of this set with a footprint as vendor stalls and wagons but they cannot be placed on the Resort Area footprint as the game not allow that.
Only ghosted stuff can be placed on a footprint.

Don't think it is possible to have a vendor wagon make ice cream and sell it at the same time as well. Buildings can have only 1 function.

Abandoned

oh my gosh, those resort pieces look fantastic.  :)

tuggistar

These decorative buildings look fantastic. ;D The second improvement in quarry looks cool too. To build then the beach on a place quarry will be then wonderful, especially with beach houses from Redketchup. :)

elemental

Quote from: embx61 on July 25, 2018, 04:47:20 AM

Don't think it is possible to have a vendor wagon make ice cream and sell it at the same time as well. Buildings can have only 1 function.

Taverns can make products and also allow bannies to consume them. What if the cart was a mini tavern? The ice cream might have to be classed as a luxury/alcohol rather than a food, though.

embx61

Just uploaded newer versions of all of the latest mods I released a week back due to another toolbar change.
Nothing critical but the resources toolbar got too many buttons for my taste so made a sub toolbar for mines and quarry related stuff only.
I added some more sub toolbars to for later use if I ever need them.
Should be save compatible. I also added a fence less pasture to the Village Food Production and EB Village mods.

Added three new mods: The Rock Quarry, Resort Deco Set, and the Quarry Sign Name Mod.
Thanks to @RedKetchup who got me on the right track involving the destroy meshes. :)
Thanks to @elemental for the rock texture blended in with the dirt texture. :)

As always, thanks to all who keep giving critics/advice/ideas/and that kind of stuff as it keep us modders interested. Thank you!

Now I am going to do more stuff on the Village production addon to finally finish that set up.
Also have plans to make the vendor wagons/stalls out of the Resort Deco mod into a small market set.
Will look into a ice cream maker/vendor as well and see where it will get me with the Tavern Code. No promises on that one if it will work but will give it a go.